Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Grow up!! Fans are different than players. They actually play the game. Dang....just something else for some of you to hate on. Misery loves company. I'm not visiting!
Lol!!
Guys who play form a fraternity. They know how grueling it is to play football at the highest level. Fans don't understand this because they don't play.
I have no problems with what Micah said. Shrug.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am getting a little concerned that Micah is looking to jump ship when his contract is up. The Cowboys can keep him through 2026 by picking up his option year, and then they can franchise him for 2 more years. So they can hold onto him if he is unwilling to re-sign with Dallas. I see the same problem with Diggs. He seems to be looking for a way out too. There is no 5th year option for Diggs and I don't think he is worth the franchise tag. So he could be gone after this season. I could see him giving the Bills a discount so he can play with his brother.
Hell, his brother grabbed his things and stormed out of the Bills' locker room. Maybe the Cowboys should trade for WR Diggs?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What's that got to do with what I said? Again, thus was about Micha. And you make it about Dak.
Because Micha tweets and throws Dak and his highly paid teammates under the bus while now praising a division rival. Pretty messed up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.....you been blasting Micah for weeks now. One of our best players. Mostly because a couple things he said.

Meanwhile, Dak can blast refs, and tell us "gotta get better, won;t happen again" for years now. Not one word.

NOT as hard on Dak for things he says.
Dak was/is right. Micah is wrong. Not that hard to figure out, unless you hate Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I am getting a little concerned that Micah is looking to jump ship when his contract is up. The Cowboys can keep him through 2026 by picking up his option year, and then they can franchise him for 2 more years. So they can hold onto him if he is unwilling to re-sign with Dallas. I see the same problem with Diggs. He seems to be looking for a way out too. There is no 5th year option for Diggs and I don't think he is worth the franchise tag. So he could be gone after this season. I could see him giving the Bills a discount so he can play with his brother.
You're exactly right. The signs are there of team disloyalty from certain players.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And most of them played prior to the start of Free Agency. They did not move between teams like the current players.
And? Go ask Randy White what he thinks about supporting a division rival and hoping they win the Super Bowl. What would you call Randy White if he said he didn't approve of it?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
For those that don't have a problem with this. I hope you do understand that Philly has ZERO....ZERO...love for Dallas. Ever!!!!!!!

Their fans are repulsive. Cannot understand why people think this okay.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"right" to you.

You have a serious misconception on "truth and facts" versus "Stuff I agree with".

But hey...you keep up The Crusade. It's getting a bit repetitive (not a "bit") and boorish, and embarrassing..... but impressive nonetheless.
So Micah is "right" to call out his team and throw his teammates under the bus while congratulating the Eagles and wishing them support to win the Super Bowl? Is that what you're saying?

Sydla

Reaction score
The same way Parcells tried to reign in Romo but failed. He succeeded with Phil Simms, though, so Bill knows what he's talking about when one can win a SB with such QBs. I have no problem doing the same with Dak. The problem has been as Bill said, the lack of weapons, lack of a running game, bad Oline, bad passing scheme and route design concepts with receivers who do not gain separation, etc.
But the first problem Parcells pointed out was that Dak just isn't a great QB and that he needs help and the scheme needs to change to be more balanced.

Which is what most people have said - that Dak isn't a great QB and frankly needs to be more of a manager than a guy whose hands you put the game in.

No matter how many times you try to spin it, what Parcells said doesn't jive with your constant ripping of people for not denying Dak's greatness. Parcells was pretty clear in that Dak is just a decent QB who needs a balanced offense and more running and better weapons for Dallas to have any chance to succeed. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement of Dak that you seemingly thought it was.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're exactly right. The signs are there of team disloyalty from certain players.
What is different about them and anyone else, they work for a living.

Loyalty and the NFL are oil and water. There is no loyalty from either side, it is the nature of the business. Were the NIners loyal to Montana, Rice or Lott? The Broncos to Von Miller who had to find out from the media he'd been traded? The Cowboys to Dez? Hell, Booger even lied when he cut Aikman and Aikman is still pissed about it.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But the first problem Parcells pointed out was that Dak just isn't a great QB and that he needs help and the scheme needs to change to be more balanced.

Which is what most people have said - that Dak isn't a great QB and frankly needs to be more of a manager than a guy whose hands you put the game in.

No matter how many times you try to spin it, what Parcells said doesn't jive with your constant ripping of people for not denying Dak's greatness. Parcells was pretty clear in that Dak is just a decent QB who needs a balanced offense and more running and better weapons for Dallas to have any chance to succeed. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement of Dak that you seemingly thought it was.
Parcells said Dak is good enough to win a Super Bowl with. THAT is what you refuse to acknowledge or accept.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think the bigger fear isn't this stupid concept of disloyalty but rather Parsons is a passionate guy and wants to win and he may get near the end of his contract here and think, this franchise is stuck in the mud and has been for 30 years. I need to get out.