Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Too much clout chasing from Micah. I also get a lot of individualistic vibes from him. Like I can't imagine him as the leader of the defense getting everyone together this off-season for workouts. This also isn't the first or second or even third time he's said glowing things about the Eagles this season. I think he needs to decide if he's all in with us and just focus on us, the Dallas Cowboys.
100% agreed.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Nah, you should join Micah and go praise and support those Eagles and their fans.
I'm just saying your cousin sounds like he was just making a joke and doing some friendly ribbing. Maybe you should take it in that spirit. He's probably trying to get a rise out of you and it seems like he's succeeding, so just let him enjoy the eagles win. There's nothing we can do about it anyway.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Agree. Can y'all just leave this young man alone? Why must someone always b**tch about anything Micah does? As long as he throws all that "peace and love" out the window when he is on the field, then let him be. Geesh!!
Most exciting young defensive player we've had since D-Ware. As long as he shows up on the field, I don't care what he does off it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol ok yeah i'm sure that's what everyone thought as he was doing it. It doesn't matter how he's spinning it now.
Dak has never bashed or criticized his teammates, much less on social media how Micah has, but it's ok since it is Micah, correct?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm just saying your cousin sounds like he was just making a joke and doing some friendly ribbing. Maybe you should take it in that spirit. He's probably trying to get a rise out of you and it seems like he's succeeding, so just let him enjoy the eagles win. There's nothing we can do about it anyway.
Nope, not when he comes on to my wall and starts throwing insults.

Zordon

Reaction score
100% agreed.
It actually pains me to say these things bc there are characteristics of Micah that I love and remind me so much of Michael Irvin. But the visible pouting after not getting sacks and the constant need for attention has the shine off for me. My expectation for him in his third year was to not only be the leader of the defense but also the leader of the ENTIRE team. Anybody think he's up for that right now? Quinn needs to spend a lot of time with him this off-season. Get him back on that track.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
These have to be people that are not sports fans.
The empire state building social media account came out and said that they're not a New York monument, they claim to be a National monument. Yet the state of New York is called the Empire State lol. Go figure

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL I love how players around the league outright trash Cowboys players, I mean a former player outright called Dak terrible (in a far more impolite way) - yet you nerds here are suggesting this stuff happens league wide the way Micah Parsons goes about it? I have never NEVER heard another player talk about wanting a rival to win a Super Bowl lol

This dude is a class A moron and the fact that fans here don't see the problem is hilarious. I've seen some of you want fellow posters BANNED for simply giving credit to Eagles, yet it's okay for a rival player to cheer on the Eagles in the Super Bowl? Spare me.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
People need to grow up. Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell would have dinner together during the season. It didn’t affect the way they played the game against each other. Antonin Scalia and Ruth Badger Ginsburg were ideological opposites and often on different sides of important issues, but were best friends outside the Supreme Court. Does him rooting for a guy fighting through a nasty injury really bother you if it doesn’t affect his play on the field?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You’re right; decency is not so normal these days.
How exactly what he's saying decency? It's decent to acknowledge a rival player is a good (He sure doesn't seem to give that respect to Jalen Hurts or even his own teammate), but to go out of your way to say "win it for our division"? Also it's AFC vs. NFC - so it would be "win it for our conference".

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
For those that don't have a problem with this. I hope you do understand that Philly has ZERO....ZERO...love for Dallas. Ever!!!!!!!

Their fans are repulsive. Cannot understand why people think this okay.
I hate Philly with all I got. Not everybody sees it the way I do. But I go back to the late 70's with my hate for them. Parsons grew up in PA and has been here 2 years. Not the same.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Micah is the only guy the organization holding Dak to a standard of play. Its about time.
Except, you know, Micah backtracked on those comments and said it wasn't about Dak. So, let's not give him credit he clearly doesn't deserve. It's still only a select few fans calling Dak out - the other fans calling Dak out are just in the moment, they loved him before the past couple weeks happened.

exciter

Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
Lol! In 91/92 after we clobbered Philly 34-10 in the playoffs, their head coach, Rich Cotite congratulated Jimmy Johnson in the middle of the field and on national TV told him to go win “it” for the NFC east. No one wet their pant, no one got their pantys in a wad. But hey, let’s crap our pants because our up n coming great player gave some respect to their long term great player!