Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Uh, have you seen Baldy's takes?
Parsons has been experimenting with a number of pass rush moves.
The stutter step and the hump move (Reggie White's specialty) are among two of them that have gotten him major attention.
Don't let the hate consume you.

I only hate you!

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think the bigger fear isn't this stupid concept of disloyalty but rather Parsons is a passionate guy and wants to win and he may get near the end of his contract here and think, this franchise is stuck in the mud and has been for 30 years. I need to get out.
If that happens, it may just be the straw that breaks the camels back on my giving a damn about the cowboys anymore.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And? Go ask Randy White what he thinks about supporting a division rival and hoping they win the Super Bowl. What would you call Randy White if he said he didn't approve of it?
Ask Randy White about the lack of free agency when he played.

There is no connection between the players of White's day and today's players, it is a different world. And when he played, division rivalries were a thing, not so much anymore.

We do not know who the other players are rooting for because they haven't been open about it. Think Parsons is the only one rooting for the Eagles? Parsons is just that guy and it is not going to stop because people pay attention to him. I really don't care what he says. I do like to watch him play though.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Micah is "right" to call out his team and throw his teammates under the bus while congratulating the Eagles and wishing them support to win the Super Bowl? Is that what you're saying?
Nope...not what I said AT ALL....you keep changing what people say just to argue.

You changed micah from cheering on a fellow player (and our division) to "praising" him. As if there's no difference.

Very odd, but okay. Carry on.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the bigger fear isn't this stupid concept of disloyalty but rather Parsons is a passionate guy and wants to win and he may get near the end of his contract here and think, this franchise is stuck in the mud and has been for 30 years. I need to get out.
Ware 2.0

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Parsons is most assuredly a different kind of cat but I still only care about what he does on the field. I do not care what any player feels or thinks, they are there for my entertainment and their bank accounts, which I also do not mind.
But to that point it’s not entertaining to be aware that people like deshaun Watson or tyreke hill exist

Sydla

Reaction score
Parcells said Dak is good enough to win a Super Bowl with. THAT is what you refuse to acknowledge or accept.
I'll admit that my faith that he can do that is pretty low at this point after his pitiful performance in the San Fran game. I've said that we basically are at the point where everything has to go right for Dak to be a SB winning QB. The defense is going to have be elite and Dak is going to have to be surrounded by some playmakers on offense. It's why I said it was time to move on from Moore. The two of them just stagnated and couldn't get over the hump.

In order to win with Dak, we are going to have to limit his throwing, be very effective at running the ball, and play good defense. Kind of like how Tennessee worked a few years ago where they limited Tannehill's throws, ran well with Henry and had enough playmakers outside (like Brown) to make Tannehill work.

That's the only recipe left. Game manager Dak. Not elite QB Dak.

Hardline

Reaction score
Free agency killed heated rivalries long ago. Parsons might not want to offend the next team he plays for.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is different about them and anyone else, they work for a living.

Loyalty and the NFL are oil and water. There is no loyalty from either side, it is the nature of the business. Were the NIners loyal to Montana, Rice or Lott? The Broncos to Von Miller who had to find out from the media he'd been traded? The Cowboys to Dez? Hell, Booger even lied when he cut Aikman and Aikman is still pissed about it.
Was Dak "loyal" tot eh cowboys organization and his fellow teammates when he held for an obscene contract?

Nope...he pushed for every single millions of dollars he could possibly hold hostage for.

I don;t blame him...it;s fine. But cut this loyalty crap sheesh...embarrassing! Right?

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Yeah this is just what we need, for the fan base to turn against the literal best player on our team because he doesn’t act like some 40 year old living in mom’s basement with a voodoo doll of opposing teams.
So you're point is Micah can have his opinions whereas fans on this forum can't. Dude ****

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. So true.

A cousin of mine from Ohio is a huge Eagles fan, and he came out bragging on my Facebook wall recently after his Eagles made it to the Super Bowl. A few of my Cowboys friends foolishly congratulated him, and his response was to tell them off by saying he didn't want nor need any congratulatory praise from any stinking cowboys fans. I told him he'd better hope I don't see him in the near future, because I hope he will be man enough to accept the consequences that will happen for he being such a disrespectful POS! He laughed and said he and all Eagles fans don't need nor want any friendly comments or praise from any cowboys fans or our ****** team. That's what those shitbird turds believe in and live 24/7.
"so true"...so let's be just as "repulsive" as they are , eh? That will show 'em!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Was Dak "loyal" tot eh cowboys organization and his fellow teammates when he held for an obscene contract?

Nope...he pushed for every single millions of dollars he could possibly hold hostage for.

I don;t blame him...it;s fine. But cut this loyalty crap sheesh...embarrassing! Right?
Are you serious? Why aren't you complaining about all other overpaid QBs doing the same towards their teams??? Oooh, it's your Dak hatred, that's why.

For the record, I absolutely hate how Jerry agreed to pay Dak or any QB so much, but no one is to blame but Jerry for that. Jerry is the one who franchise-tagged Dak TWICE, instead of initially paying him $28 million/year when Jerry had the chance to. So you quit your crap with blaming Dak for Jerry's own doing! Downright embarrassing and wrongful personal hatred in full display right here...

Zordon

Reaction score
Too much clout chasing from Micah. I also get a lot of individualistic vibes from him. Like I can't imagine him as the leader of the defense getting everyone together this off-season for workouts. This also isn't the first or second or even third time he's said glowing things about the Eagles this season. I think he needs to decide if he's all in with us and just focus on us, the Dallas Cowboys.