Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always thought the college thing cheering your division was stupid enough. But imagine going to the super bowl chanting "NFC EAST NFC EAST NFC EAST"
You must not have gone through the Razorback's last SWC season like we did. It was brutal and most of the fans got a big love on for the SEC immediately.

I can't explain it but the minute the Cowboys are out of it, I am an East fan and take pride that they have more rings and are the only division where all the teams have rings and may be multiple rings soon. I grew up with East ball and it was just special. I wish I could get as crazy for divisional games like I used to but everything changed with free agency. And I am a lot older now..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I blame Dak just like the rest when he's wrong. Dak has never yelled at his teammates. When he was caught yelling on the sidelines, he was yelling at why the coaches were forcing Maher to make an extra point after it was clear Maher was in a mental funk after missing 3 extra points in a row. Going for 2 would have better helped the team and Maher at that point, so Dak was right. As for Micah, he does the opposite...yaps on Twitter all season long before thinking while also throwing his teammates under the bus. How in the hell is that what is best for this team? You say you side with the team over a player, but it sure doesn't sound like it. Dak doesn't throw the team under the bus. Micah has.
Ridiculous.....you have an agenda and it's very clear. Let it go....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The truth is that Dak just isn't good enough to be that guy who can make others around him better. You were one of the ones citing that Parcells story but when you actually read it you found out that while Parcells said you could win with Dak the way to do it was actually take the ball out of his hands and run more. Parcells was saying what most have said........... Dak isn't terrible but he certainly isn't great or elite. He's a guy that needs good WRs and a really good run game to get the most out of him.

It's why they probably dumped Moore. It's why it appears their first interview for OC will be with a guy who was able to churn a really good run game out of misfits in Carolina after Rhule got fired. I think McCarthy knows what he has in Dak and now they have to change how they do things.
Hello? How did the great Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson and others do without big weapons around them this year? Heck, even the young buck early 1st round QBs need weapons. They can't do it alone. But, Dak, ooooh no, he's the $40 million dollar man, so no excuses for him. He's got to turn water to wine!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ridiculous.....you have an agenda and it's very clear. Let it go....
Nope. I realize Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon, and realistically, Dak and this team overachieved with a lot less this season. The agenda is on those who just want to blame Dak for the shortcomings of this front office.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I gave him a pass earlier in the year when he said he has no hatred for Philly, but now him rooting for them to win the Super Bowl is lame.

Gross.
We’re also weirdly ignoring his violent bullying people in college which is probably why he was available where he was in the draft

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re also weirdly ignoring his violent bullying people in college which is probably why he was available where he was in the draft
Parsons is most assuredly a different kind of cat but I still only care about what he does on the field. I do not care what any player feels or thinks, they are there for my entertainment and their bank accounts, which I also do not mind.

mardwin

Reaction score
I gave him a pass earlier in the year when he said he has no hatred for Philly, but now him rooting for them to win the Super Bowl is lame.

Gross.

He's from PA and most likely has been an Eagles fan since birth. No biggie, he is our best player.

triplets92

Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
Is it really that big of a deal that the players don’t hate each other like they did back in the day? His praise for a division rival does absolutely nothing to add or takeaway from the game. Us as fans want them to hate each other but in reality if they hate each other or not, it makes no difference at all. I actually like the mutual respect that they have for one another as football players.

Rodney308

Reaction score
If this is so “normal” show me tweets from other top 2-3 players on an NFL team rooting for their division rivals to win the SB

Show me or shut your trap

Both Riddick and Bosa had more impact as pass rushers in the playoffs than he did. Maybe get to work instead of yapping
You’re right; decency is not so normal these days.

starman22

Reaction score
Nope. I realize Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon, and realistically, Dak and this team overachieved with a lot less this season. The agenda is on those who just want to blame Dak for the shortcomings of this front office.
Dak ended our hopes this season with his interceptions. The defense had a chance to give him the ball back and failed. That doesn't excuse Dak's picks.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hello? How did the great Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson and others do without big weapons around them this year? Heck, even the young buck early 1st round QBs need weapons. They can't do it alone. But, Dak, ooooh no, he's the $40 million dollar man, so no excuses for him. He's got to turn water to wine!
Do you think Bill Parcells would say that the way to win is take the ball out of Brady's, Wilson's, Rodgers' hands? LOL.

Stop. The article you cited actually undermined your points. Parcells said what most have said. Dak is decent, maybe good but he's not great and the way to win with him is take the ball out of his hands (I mean that's literally what was said in the article) and be more balanced/run the ball more. I mean the quote from Parcells starts with him admitting Dak isn't a "top, top-quality" QB in this league.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I blame Dak just like the rest when he's wrong. Dak has never yelled at his teammates. When he was caught yelling on the sidelines, he was yelling at why the coaches were forcing Maher to make an extra point after it was clear Maher was in a mental funk after missing 3 extra points in a row. Going for 2 would have better helped the team and Maher at that point, so Dak was right. As for Micah, he does the opposite...yaps on Twitter all season long before thinking while also throwing his teammates under the bus. How in the hell is that what is best for this team? You say you side with the team over a player, but it sure doesn't sound like it. Dak doesn't throw the team under the bus. Micah has.
Micah is the only guy the organization holding Dak to a standard of play. Its about time.