Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

EST_1986

Reaction score
He was tied, unlike your hero #9 who had more and led the league TWICE in interceptions, plus piled almost double the amount of INTs in only 3 more years as a starter than Dak. I bet you weren't complaining then.
No I was jumping for joy when he exited the playoffs in round 1 bro, dudes a legend.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If he doesn't fall on his sword for the Cowboys and then bleed blue, he's "disloyal," a "fake", and/or a "phony."

Oh, and now the potential DPOY for the second year in a row is also "overrated."

The fans saying this nonsense deserve exactly what they've gotten from the Cowboys for the last 30 years. It's embarassing.
Exactly

Flamma

Reaction score
The empire state building social media account came out and said that they're not a New York monument, they claim to be a National monument. Yet the state of New York is called the Empire State lol. Go figure
At least they are being consistent with embarrassing themselves and the rest of the state.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Really? So continuously scrambling for 1st downs to keep drives alive when our run game was non-existent, helping lead the Offense to top 3 in scoring and having a career 66.6 completions % and a career 97.8 passer rating is slow, dumb and totally inaccurate?
Dak sucks. You can keep telling yourself he has value but we all know what he is even if some haven’t fully accepted it yet. He folds when it counts that’s the only thing that matters.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
SOME players stick up for their team and city

Travis Kelce seemed like he wasn't in the mood to exchange any Bengals jerseys.

Eagles had no intention of letting 49er players walk into their side of the field and disrupt their warmup, they way Dallas let them disrespect them.

QBs have to be professional and "politically correct"...it's just in the job description. But EVERYBODY else, especially defensive players like Micah, should be more like Kelce and be very pro-team, and have a "US vs Them" mentality.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hahaha, I didn't know about the Empire State Building thing,....so when I saw the title of this thread "Micah Parsons is as embarrassing as the Empire State Building", I thought it was some new slang insult or something that the kids are saying these days that I wasn't hip too.

Like...."ohhh that Tom Brady is as stoopid as the Brooklyn Bridge"! "Kayvon Thibbideaux is as whack as the Sears Tower"

I'm glad I didn't miss a memo about Architecture-based insults...as I pride myself on staying up with the trends.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not like the old days. Or he hasn’t taken a cheap shot by them. I know he said when it’s time for his contract he wants to get paid. They should have left him as a LB. Their pay is not 20 million a year. Instead they play him as DE.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I care about the way Micah plays the man’s tongue is hanging out of his mouth he plays so many snaps like an old school LB so who he roots for in the SB or the color of the lights the Empire State Building is lit up is meaningless . The landlord probably has a Mike Quick Jersey .

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Did I ever accuse you of it. Something mentally wrong with your thinking. how many rings does Aaron Rodgers have. Mahomes still only has one. And he supposed to be the best. I think you’ll be the next Jim Kelly.
YES!! I directly responded to your post. Geez. :lmao2:

Wrong with my thinking ... that Mahomes is one of the best to ever play the position. Nah!!

I thought it was a team game .... yet you guys fall back on the championship argument when discussing the individual players talent. Hmmm.

Might want to also consider they have consistently kept their teams championship relevant.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak sucks. You can keep telling yourself he has value but we all know what he is even if some haven’t fully accepted it yet. He folds when it counts that’s the only thing that matters.
The only thing that matters......is that Dak is still your QB!
:lmao:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Micah doesn't care what any of you say, why do you guys care what he says?

I personally don't care if he wears an eagles jersey and goes to the game. Nothing about his play can be questioned.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I care about the way Micah plays the man’s tongue is hanging out of his mouth he plays so many snaps like an old school LB so who he roots for in the SB or the color of the lights the Empire State Building is lit up is meaningless . The landlord probably has a Mike Quick Jersey .
TBH Mike Quick was pretty smooth.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's still got that college mentality where Big 10 fans and SEC fans are a thing. I went to a sugar bowl many years ago to watch UGA vs Hawaii........and sure enough there were LSU fans there dressed in their gold and blue rooting for UGA.
As a Big 10 alum I can assure you there's no such thing as Big 10 fans. SEC fans are the only ones who do cheers for their conference, which always seems odd to me.

Parsons is from Harrisburg, PA. Pretty good chance he grew up rooting for the Eagles. He hasn't spent decades hating them like us older Cowboys fans.

As long as he plays as hard and as well as he does, I really don't care what he says.