Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL. I don't get it because it doesn't bother me that a Cowboys players tweeted congrats to a rival? Hahaha. Disloyalty to the franchise? Because of a tweet? I'll worry about disloyalty when Parsons is out there and not trying his hardest in order to help the other team. But as long as he is out there wrecking ****, I really don't care if he throws congrats and stuff at Eagles, Giants or Commanders players.

The failures of the last 27 years have zero to do with what Parsons just tweeted. Holy freaking poop dude.

The only embarrassing thing here is a grown *** man throwing a hissy fit over what a player tweeted and then trying to turn into some massive psychoanalysis of the mentality of the franhchise.

I think at the end of the day, you have an issue with Parsons because of his tweet about the playoff QBs and how it looked like a slight of Dak. Once he did that, you were done with Parsons.
Parsons has been talking ish all season long, not only against Dak or other top paid players on the team. Parsons against 49ers: 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures....yet, he has a right to talk? Pfft. Looks like you're the one siding with a player over the team.

GMO415

Reaction score
He's speaking as an individual. He doesn't represent the fans, nor the organization.

F the iggles all day, everyday.

Joey9775

Reaction score
I've always thought the college thing cheering your division was stupid enough. But imagine going to the super bowl chanting "NFC EAST NFC EAST NFC EAST"

Sydla

Reaction score
Parsons has been talking ish all season long, not only against Dak or other top paid players on the team. Parsons against 49ers: 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, only a handful of pressures....yet, he has a right to talk? Pfft. Looks like you're the one siding with a player over the team.
What other stuff did he say about other players on the team? I honestly can't recall. And as I said earlier, his QB tweet was definitely questionable.

And if the Cowboys traded Parsons tomorrow, I wouldn't stop being a Cowboys fan. Players come and go. I have bigger issues with the doofus in charge. But I really think if the Cowboys dumped Prescott it would shake your fandom to its core.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, I am full of the truth. You would lead a much happier life if you would put aside what you want to be the truth and accept what actually is the truth. Always trying to redirect the conversation away from Dak's failings has to be exhausting.

You do know that we all have access to the same footage, interviews, etc., as you right? So, why do you bring up stuff like this when we all know Kurt also points out over & over that Dak isn't doing the things a good QB does.

Going to be rough for you & your QB now that the vast majority want him off the team. Enjoy the failure until the contract no longer protects him.
What truth? That you're a sorry excuse of a fan? Nothing but whining and complaining while blaming only the QB for the team's failure. I blamed Dak for his performance, but unlike you, I also point out the failures of the rest of the team. Bottom line, like I've said for years, you're just another butthurt Romo apologist that's always hated Dak. Plain and obvious.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
Don't like Micah after he told it like it is about your favorite player.
Well, there's nothing wrong with his comment it's classy and shows a smart educated mind.
Unlike some other players, we have who condone throwing garbage at the refs.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak doesn't tweet praises for other teams or calls out his own players. Seems like you've got your priorities wrong, Coach.
No..
Just grown up....Didn't Dak get caught yelling, go for two on national TV? Didn't Micha explain his comments and said he didn't mean it the way people with Dak blinders took them?
My priorities are my own and I don't appreciate anyone questioning them. Check yours....defending Dak at all costs...I like Dak, but I'm not blind. The Cowboys are my priority, not the players.

Sydla

Reaction score
What truth? That you're a sorry excuse of a fan? Nothing but whining and complaining while blaming only the QB for the team's failure. I blamed Dak for his performance, but unlike you, I also point out the failures of the rest of the team. Bottom line, like I've said for years, you're just another butthurt Romo apologist that's always hated Dak. Plain and obvious.

The truth is that Dak just isn't good enough to be that guy who can make others around him better. You were one of the ones citing that Parcells story but when you actually read it you found out that while Parcells said you could win with Dak the way to do it was actually take the ball out of his hands and run more. Parcells was saying what most have said........... Dak isn't terrible but he certainly isn't great or elite. He's a guy that needs good WRs and a really good run game to get the most out of him.

It's why they probably dumped Moore. It's why it appears their first interview for OC will be with a guy who was able to churn a really good run game out of misfits in Carolina after Rhule got fired. I think McCarthy knows what he has in Dak and now they have to change how they do things.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The worst thing about being a Cowboys fan? Other Cowboys fans.
Truly, a profound statement that over the years I have found to be true. Some of the most ignorant and deluded fans I have ever encountered are Cowboys fans and the fans are the reason most other teams fanbases hate the Cowboys.

I used to travel extensively when I lived in Dallas and would encounter fans of other teams that had made a trip to Dallas and they all had the same observation. Is that a football game or a fashion show for big-haired women? The fact is Dallas home games were as much about see and be seen as the game, probably more.

The arrogance that some Cowboys fans approach football with like they own the game and no one else is nearly as important has riled up fans for as long as I can remember. I've actually had more than several historically challenged fans tell me football was invented in Texas, "it is OUR sport".

I believe the Cowboys have more exclusive fans that only watch them than any team and most are not really football fans, they are Dallas fans. They're the same people that showed up for the Stars first season and spent the game on their cell phones because most had no idea what they watching but that was the place to be.

But I do not fault the fans so much because as Aikman put it when asked if Dallas was a good sports town, "Dallas is a good winner's town" because that permeates a lot of the thinking in the city. After all, the city council let it be known that were planning the victory parade after the Mavs went 2-0 on the Heat, much to the chagrin of Cuban and his players. Dwayne Wade announced they had new life and promptly ran the table.

Don't get me wrong, there are some great Dallas fans, true fans, but the others really bring down the curve.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He's still got that college mentality where Big 10 fans and SEC fans are a thing. I went to a sugar bowl many years ago to watch UGA vs Hawaii........and sure enough there were LSU fans there dressed in their gold and blue rooting for UGA.
And all of us WAC fans were rooting for Hawaii (but we all know how that turned out lol).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No..
Just grown up....Didn't Dak get caught yelling, go for two on national TV? Didn't Micha explain his comments and said he didn't mean it the way people with Dak blinders took them?
My priorities are my own and I don't appreciate anyone questioning them. Check yours....defending Dak at all costs...I like Dak, but I'm not blind. The Cowboys are my priority, not the players.
I blame Dak just like the rest when he's wrong. Dak has never yelled at his teammates. When he was caught yelling on the sidelines, he was yelling at why the coaches were forcing Maher to make an extra point after it was clear Maher was in a mental funk after missing 3 extra points in a row. Going for 2 would have better helped the team and Maher at that point, so Dak was right. As for Micah, he does the opposite...yaps on Twitter all season long before thinking while also throwing his teammates under the bus. How in the hell is that what is best for this team? You say you side with the team over a player, but it sure doesn't sound like it. Dak doesn't throw the team under the bus. Micah has.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only you were as hard on dak as you are on micah.