Michael Jackson dead from Cardiac Arrest...*Confirmed*

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2822729 said:
I remember watching the video for Billy Jean on Friday Night Videos. He was so cool.

"The chair is not my son." :eek::

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faerluna;2822729 said:
I remember watching the video for Billy Jean on Friday Night Videos. He was so cool.
That's when he was a stud.. :D

michaeljackson_thriller.jpg

Warick

Reaction score
Right before I left work, the reports were that he had a heart attack, but that was all. On the drive home, I figured he died because a lot of the radio stations were playing his music. A friend called me before I got home, and confirmed that he did die.

RIP MJ

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrible singing, but so timely...

[youtube]u5hKFinBytE[/youtube]

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Someones got to say it, so here goes.................

ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, ELVIS, etc........

I may have bad timing, and I know I'll hear more than a little bit about "insensitive" and being tacky.

But mark my words.......Either he ain't dead at all and this is just another Micheal Jackson screwy stunt to make himself legendary. OR, if he is indeed deceased, there's gonna' be a cottage industry ala Elvis and JFK about supposed "sightings" and "living on a secluded island, "still alive" stuff for the next 100 years.

Right after whatever mourning period that's necessary, the "conspiracy" stuff will start about him really being alive and living in South America or something. Just a matter of time.....................

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
mldardy;2822689 said:
He just turned fat and sloppy and a drug addict instead. Give me a break.
well that's better than having a thing for little boys, bleaching your skin, and having enough plastic surgery to look like a mutant.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the how all the creditors fight over his assets. I am told that he was heavily in debt.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2822737 said:
That's when he was a stud.. :D

michaeljackson_thriller.jpg

That's really sad to look at now, knowing how he ended up, known just as much, if not more, for his oddities than for that great music. I wasn't a fan at the time, but I grew to appreciate it and look back at that time and can't help but hear something from Michael Jackson to help define it.

Sad end to an interesting persons life.
RIP.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2822771 said:
well that's better than having a thing for little boys, bleaching your skin, and having enough plastic surgery to look like a mutant.

He got his wish..............

He was born a poor, black boy.
He wanted to die a rich, white woman.

Typically, you get more flowers and accolades than any time in your life when you die. Few had anything nice to say about they guy the last decade and a half.

His talent/production effort fell off the charts. The accusations of pedophilia, the law suits, the troubles with his producers, the alterations to his physicals, canceled concerts and appearances, dangling the baby, weird marriages, drug and pain killer rumors, etc...................

Everything he did the last 20 years, there was a lawyer there at the ready to either file a law suit or defend him. He was even at odds with his own family and refused to participate in a Jackson Family reunion deal.

He was no "Elvis", as Elvis commanded audiences and fame up until the day he died. Nobody wanted to be within 100 ft. of Micheal Jackson for 20 years now.

This ain't "kicking a dog when he's down" stuff. I just don't suffer hypocrites well. Just call it like you saw it when he was alive, now that's he's deceased (if he indeed is dead). All I've been hearing, watching and seeing on the net the last four hours is "how wonderful he was". Yeah, right. Where were all these people the last 20 years??

If you were a creep when you were alive, then your a dead creep now. This guy got everything he and EVERYONE else wants in life. Fame, money, popularity, etc.................and obviously couldn't handle it. It led him into some dark place of goblins and ghouls, shadows and spooks...........all out to GET HIM.

Too bad. Seemed like a decent dude for a while there....................

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2822788 said:
He was no "Elvis", as Elvis commanded audiences and fame up until the day he died. Nobody wanted to be within 100 ft. of Micheal Jackson for 20 years now.

Interesting you say nobody wanted to be around him..

He had 50 shows scheduled in Europe that sold out in minutes. So, somebody wanted to see him.

How he's perceived now is a sad deal, but he was still a big concert draw.

jimmy40

Reaction score
lewpac;2822788 said:

Typically, you get more flowers and accolades than any time in your life when you die. Few had anything nice to say about they guy the last decade and a half.

His talent/production effort fell off the charts. The accusations of pedophilia, the law suits, the troubles with his producers, the alterations to his physicals, canceled concerts and appearances, dangling the baby, weird marriages, drug and pain killer rumors, etc...................

Everything he did the last 20 years, there was a lawyer there at the ready to either file a law suit or defend him. He was even at odds with his own family and refused to participate in a Jackson Family reunion deal.

This ain't "kicking a dog when he's down" stuff. I just don't suffer hypocrites well. Just call it like you saw it when he was alive, now that's he's deceased (if he indeed is dead). All I've been hearing, watching and seeing on the net the last four hours is "how wonderful he was". Yeah, right. Where were all these people the last 20 years??

If you were a creep when you were alive, then your a dead creep now. This guy got everything he and EVERYONE else wants in life. Fame, money, popularity, etc.................and obviously couldn't handle it. It led him into some dark place of goblins and ghouls, shadows and spooks...........all out to GET HIM.

I hate it when people beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
lewpac;2822788 said:

Just plain ignorant.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2822788 said:

Amazing.