Mick Shots: Deeper Dive into Dak's Playoff Record

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't have to.

I just think it's hilarious you set up a fantasy scenario then begging people to prove you wrong on it.

There's a lot going on here....I would normally advise to seek help. But....well...shrug.
So you've got nothing? As expected. Nothing but hot air. Go take a breathing treatment or some oxygen. You sound deflated.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you've got nothing? As expected. Nothing but hot air. Go take a breathing treatment or some oxygen. You sound deflated.
Okay kid...I will play.

You PROVE to me:
"Give Dak the 49ers loaded team.

Easy blowout."

Give me proof. You do know what "proof" is, right?

So you provide that "proof"...and then we can see what's next. If you have the proof, you might actually..."win"!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also, the person making the claim is tasked with the burden of proving it. So it is AC’s job to prove it first, not anyone else’s to prove it wrong because nothing has been evidenced to counter it.

Maybe he can get a Kurt Warner video or something supporting it.
Prove dak would just kill it on the niners. This should be good.

Mannix

Reaction score
Jazzcat....I'm just curious, why you are always in such a rush to post all of his articles....you kin to Mickey?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The problem with a lot of people is they think Realists are just being negative. Realists usually have a better understanding of what is good AND bad with a situation and in this case the team. Every season is a new opportunity but with the way the current team is constructed and the given evidence of past performance, it is hard to expect anything than the previous sample results.

Thinking it is going to be different next time they get to the playoffs is almost like expecting the "Pillsbury doughboy" to jump out of a can the next time you open the biscuits. After you open a few, you kind of know what you are getting if you aren't a kid or childish. LOL!
Anyone who complains about "negativity" most likely isn't interested in the truth.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jazzcat....I'm just curious, why you are always in such a rush to post all of his articles....you kin to Mickey?
Cause he's a major DAK LOVER and the primary reason I no longer am active here.
VIVA...............

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Okay kid...I will play.

You PROVE to me:
"Give Dak the 49ers loaded team.

Easy blowout."

Give me proof. You do know what "proof" is, right?

So you provide that "proof"...and then we can see what's next. If you have the proof, you might actually..."win"!
Very easy.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-ind...-starting-quarterbacks-at-the-end-of-th-x3120

Dak is simply a better QB than Purdy.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-highest-graded-quarterbacks-2023-nfl-season

Dak finished the 2023 season as 2nd in the league MVP race. He finished with the 3rd most passing yards (4,516), most passing TDs (36), one of the lowest INTs totals (9), highest completions % (69.5) and the highest passer rating (105.9) amongst all NFL QBs in 2023.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/

Dak accomplished all of this with a severely limited offense. Only 1 legit threat at WR, no threat at RB, not much of a running game at all, only a 2nd year TE and a newly revamped offense where he started off the whole month of September slow and with very low numbers due to McCarthy trying to go run heavy and rely on his defense while Dak and his very limited offense got acclimated to the new offensive playbook (new Texas Coast offense). If McCarthy had allowed Dak to start the season simply throwing a lot during those first 4 games of September, Dak would have easily passed for over 5,000 yards and had much higher passing numbers overall.

Remember, all of this accomplished in 2023 after starting the season very slow by design the whole month of September and playing on an offense with very limited weapons and no running game whatsoever. You plug Dak on the extremely talent loaded 49ers team, they would have won the Super Bowl. Guaranteed. To deny this is simply hating at the highest levels.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Very easy.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-ind...-starting-quarterbacks-at-the-end-of-th-x3120

Dak is simply a better QB than Purdy.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-highest-graded-quarterbacks-2023-nfl-season

Dak finished the 2023 season as 2nd in the league MVP race. He finished with the 3rd most passing yards (4,516), most passing TDs (36), one of the lowest INTs totals (9), highest completions % (69.5) and the highest passer rating (105.9) amongst all NFL QBs in 2023.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/

Dak accomplished all of this with a severely limited offense. Only 1 legit threat at WR, no threat at RB, not much of a running game at all, only a 2nd year TE and a newly revamped offense where he started off the whole month of September slow and with very low numbers due to McCarthy trying to go run heavy and rely on his defense while Dak and his very limited offense got acclimated to the new offensive playbook (new Texas Coast offense). If McCarthy had allowed Dak to start the season simply throwing a lot during those first 4 games of September, Dak would have easily passed for over 5,000 yards and had much higher passing numbers overall.

Remember, all of this accomplished in 2023 after starting the season very slow by design the whole month of September and playing on an offense with very limited weapons and no running game whatsoever. You plug Dak on the extremely talent loaded 49ers team, they would have won the Super Bowl. Guaranteed. To deny this is simply hating at the highest levels.
Never saw a QB do so much with so little

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Didn’t even read the excuses. Know the name of homers like the back of my hand. Every one of them was doing the same thing in 2020 when we already knew Dak wasn’t it. He crippled the team bc he needs elite talent around him to be productive, he’s a choke artist in the playoffs. Everyone blames defense, rushing, o line, coaches, etc. Fact is eventually you’ve got to point the finger at the man who’s the only common element for nine years…Dak himself.