Mini Camp Notes

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
5500 posts and 450 likes.:lmao2:
I wouldn't be laughing. You're headed on a worse course. More and more of the board is figuring out your shtick.

A lot of these members posted here well, well before "likes" were a feature. Likes became a feature in 2012, this site has been here since 2004.

Don't be so petty, mon frere.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I wouldn't be laughing. You're headed on a worse course. More and more of the board is figuring out your shtick.

A lot of these members posted here well, well before "likes" were a feature. Likes became a feature in 2012, this site has been here since 2004.

Glad to see I have someone I could block before I had any interactions with him. Thanks lol.

McGillicutty

Reaction score

I've been attacked relentlessly for not sharing the hive mind. Haven't insulted anybody and yet the insults keep coming at me.

Calling me petty is just silly imo

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've been attacked relentlessly for not sharing the hive mind. Haven't insulted anybody and yet the insults keep coming at me.

Calling me petty is just silly imo
Hive mind? You've been questioned because your posts are inflammatory in nature. Both, to posters and all-time great Cowboys.

Case in point, just look at your last one above.

Stop playing this "whoa is me, I'm a victim" bull jive.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Hive mind? You've been questioned because your posts are inflammatory in nature. Both, to posters and all-time great Cowboys.

Case in point, just look at your last one above.

Stop playing this "whoa is me, I'm a victim" bull jive.
I posted a video in a discussion to back up my point. I got told i was being put on ignore by someone I'd never conversed with. I haven't posted anything inflammatory. Having a different or realistic opinion isn't a personal attack.

Quit being dramatic

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I posted a video in a discussion to back up my point. I got told i was being put on ignore by someone I'd never conversed with. I haven't posted anything inflammatory. Having a different or realistic opinion isn't a personal attack.

Quit being dramatic
You said a lot of inflammatory bull turkey about Irvin. Would you like me to quote you? You also compared Dak to Foles, amongst other shenanigans.

Cut it out.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
You said a lot of inflammatory bull turkey about Irvin. Would you like me to quote you? You also compared Dak to Foles, amongst other shenanigans.

Cut it out.
I don't like the way Irvin conducts himself off of the football field.

Foles had a better season than Daks and then crashed and burned. It's a realistic cautionary tale we should be mindful of with Dak.

Those aren't inflammatory opinions just because you don't like them.

If you would like to discuss football feel free to quote me, but i simply will not be dragged into these childish tit for tat sessions by people who can't believe anyone believes something different than them. Have a nice day

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't like the way Irvin conducts himself off of the football field.

Foles had a better season than Daks and then crashed and burned. It's a realistic cautionary tale we should be mindful of with Dak.

Those aren't inflammatory opinions just because you don't like them.

If you would like to discuss football feel free to quote me, but i simply will not be dragged into these childish tit for tat sessions by people who can't believe anyone believes something different than them. Have a nice day

Saying that Irvin should be thrown in jail and that he's "trash" and an "idiot" is inflammatory, mmkay? Especially when it's your first damn post on our site.

Comparing Foles to Dak is shortsighted considering you've given him no chance to show you that. Foles never did what Dak did against GB in the Div. round, either. Foles also played for a gimmick offense that the league had yet to figure out. Dak is playing in a traditional offense. You're comparing apples to oranges. I feel sorry for you if you're not able to critically analyze the difference between the two.

Stahp.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Saying that Irvin should be thrown in jail and that he's "trash" and an "idiot" is inflammatory, mmkay? Especially when it's your first damn post on our site.

Comparing Foles to Dak is shortsighted considering you've given him no chance to show you that. Foles never did what Dak did against GB in the Div. round, either. Foles also played for a gimmick offense that the league had yet to figure out. Dak is playing in a traditional offense. You're comparing apples to oranges. I feel sorry for you if you're not able to critically analyze the difference between the two.

Stahp.
Foles had a 70 percent completion rate on over 30 passes, 105 qb rating, with 2 TDs and no interceptions in his one playoff game that same record setting year. Those numbers are better than Daks from the Packers game. Dak had more passing yards but we were massively behind for most of the game. They both lost their playoff games.

It took me 1 minute to fact check these #s. You should do the same.

I didn't call irvin trash and an idiot. I said he acts like a buffoon on tv and it's embarrassing for me to watch. Him being an all time great reciever doesn't make those antics cute to me

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Foles had a 70 percent completion rate on over 30 passes, 105 qb rating, with 2 TDs and no interceptions in his one playoff game that same record setting year. Those numbers are better than Daks from the Packers game. Dak had more passing yards but we were massively behind for most of the game. They both lost their playoff games.

It took me 1 minute to fact check these #s. You should do the same.

I didn't call irvin trash and an idiot. I said he acts like a buffoon on tv and it's embarrassing for me to watch. Him being an all time great reciever doesn't make those antics cute to me
Foles played in a Chip Kelly offense that was still befuddling the opposing coaches. Even Belichick has said this. Foles benefitted (as your numbers suggest) greatly from the scheme. When the league caught up to Kelly's nonsense, Foles folded like a cheap chair.

Your numbers aren't impressive. We all know of Foles year. We're their ******* rivals. There's any number of sites that can give that info (pro-football-reference, ESPN etc), but you just wasted your time on nonsense.