Mini Camp Notes

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
McGillicutty said:
Sounds like Dak is really pooping the bed. I just wish we did more to protect ourselves against the very real possibility that hes Nick Foles 2.0

"It bothers me" that you consider that utter nonsense to remotely be a "realistic view point".

How about the apples to oranges fact that Foles was working in an offense that the league hadn't seen before?

Or the other fact that it wasn't Foles' rookie season?

To try to imply similarities where they don't exist is what's truly "foolish". Especially when someone tries to do it based on numbers from one OTA session.

:facepalm:

Face it, you've outed yourself.
I would put him on ignore if his foolish opinions weren't so comical.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is the stuff that's good to hear. Now, Dez said similar things about Mo for years, so take it with a grain of salt, but when the players are calling out the new guys specifically, I take it as a good sign.

When Tony was here, especially. He talked up Miles and, to a lesser extent, Sam Hurd for years.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This is the stuff that's good to hear. Now, Dez said similar things about Mo for years, so take it with a grain of salt, but when the players are calling out the new guys specifically, I take it as a good sign.

When Tony was here, especially. He talked up Miles and, to a lesser extent, Sam Hurd for years.

Mo's problem wasn't ability. It was availability.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Gil, you are slipping. Did not mention the brace.
Still the Jaylon doubters are getting put in a smaller and smaller box every day it seems.

I haven't been in one camp or the other: just want to see the kid play well and stay healthy obviously. Speaking of which, will our training staff give him a little time off here and there? Wouldn't be a bad idea, just to be safe.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I just reviewed all of his posts.

He has dissed Dak in multiple different threads.
Dissed Zeke.
Dissed Michael Irvin
Dissed Awuzie.
Etc..

He did however have a positive post about the Eagles and seems to now some in depth details about the Eagles players/roster.
He dissed Irvin.....wait a minute now he got to go haha