Mini Camp Notes

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
It's adorable that you think the Nick Foles comparison is 'realistic.' Or that people who laugh at it are 'unrelenting homers.'

Foles had one of the biggest whip-lash seasons in league history, going from a probowl QB to a guy who was widely criticized for bailing from the pocket early and throwing poorly down field and off his back foot under pressure a year later when his team then turned on him and traded him away that following season. Suggesting that's likely to happen to Dak because it happened to PHI once does not make you a realist. And laughing at the suggestion doesn't make them homers.

Preach!

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
"Best O line in the league - that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Best running game- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

High level recieving options- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Ran more than everybody else- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Threw less than anybody else- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Weak arms - down right LIE there. Average to above average arm.

Came out of nowhere to surprise everybody- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

LOL. So we have fake, fake ,fake fake ,fake and a downright lie. That really supports your argument there son.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
"Best O line in the league - that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Best running game- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

High level recieving options- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Ran more than everybody else- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Threw less than anybody else- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

Weak arms - down right LIE there. Average to above average arm.

Came out of nowhere to surprise everybody- that has NOTHING to do with DAK or Foles ability

LOL. So we have fake, fake ,fake fake ,fake and a downright lie. That really supports your argument there son.
You're so far from even having a basic understanding of what you're trying to discuss, I'm not even sure there's a point to correcting you.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I would say Foles and Dak are more similar in terms of their arms. Both have kind of weak arms that would rely on touch throws and couldn't really throw guys open the way Ben can. Dak is definitely miles ahead of Foles in terms of escapability and picking up yards on the ground. I can kind of see the Ben comparison in terms of that.

Absurd to say Prescott's arm is "weak".

I'd say it is on the plus side of average at worst.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Absurd to say Prescott's arm is "weak".

I'd say it is on the plus side of average at worst.

Watch this from 1:30 on. Its bad. His arm is most definitely Chad Pennington-ish. There's no velocity at all. Alot of his deep balls this year were cringe worthy flutter balls.

I would definitely put him in the bottom quarter of qbs in the league as far as arm strength

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Watch this from 1:30 on. Its bad. His arm is most definitely Chad Pennington-ish. There's no velocity at all. Alot of his deep balls this year were cringe worthy flutter balls.

I would definitely put him in the bottom quarter of qbs in the league as far as arm strength

Prescott threw an easy 70 yd bomb in one of last years pre-season games. We had a thread on Dak, and that was brought up (by me and others).

DFWJC

Reaction score

Come on. He doesn't have, nor need, a cannon.
But his arm strength is plenty good.

You're sounding a bit like those bozo Romo trolls of the past

200.gif