Mini Camp Notes

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Watch this from 1:30 on. Its bad. His arm is most definitely Chad Pennington-ish. There's no velocity at all. Alot of his deep balls this year were cringe worthy flutter balls.

I would definitely put him in the bottom quarter of qbs in the league as far as arm strength

Wrong.

It was not an arm strength competition.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In what way?

I'm sure after Foles record breaking season you would have heard similar things if you questioned his supposed greatness

Anyone with a low post count is a high probability of being a troll and fan of another team.

Nobody is going to take you seriously until you have a posting history long enough to show if you are or are not just trolling.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bro you sound like a troll. Comparing Dak to foles is hilarious
I just reviewed all of his posts.

He has dissed Dak in multiple different threads.
Dissed Zeke.
Dissed Michael Irvin
Dissed Awuzie.
Etc..

He did however have a positive post about the Eagles and seems to now some in depth details about the Eagles players/roster.

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's knock off the personal insults. Also new guy... If you come in like a bull in a China shop trying to break everything on every shelf so that people notice you.... You are either going about it wrong for a new member or you are just here to troll. If you are here to troll, please ignore the advice I am giving you and continue acting in the manner you are acting and I will be happy to ban a troll from another team.

If you are really a Cowboys fan and not a troll... Slow your role for a new person and quit with the provoking nature. Read some, post some constructive criticism without the attitude while you get the lay of the land and everyone gets to know you.

Again... Take the advice and be a productive member to the site, even if people don't always agree with your hot sports takes... Or keep up in the manner you are going and get banned for being a troll.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Let's knock off the personal insults. Also new guy... If you come in like a bull in a China shop trying to break everything on every shelf so that people notice you.... You are either going about it wrong for a new member or you are just here to troll. If you are here to troll, please ignore the advice I am giving you and continue acting in the manner you are acting and I will be happy to ban a troll from another team.

If you are really a Cowboys fan and not a troll... Slow your role for a new person and quit with the provoking nature. Read some, post some constructive criticism without the attitude while you get the lay of the land and everyone gets to know you.

Again... Take the advice and be a productive member to the site, even if people don't always agree with your hot sports takes... Or keep up in the manner you are going and get banned for being a troll.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

McGillicutty

Reaction score
I just reviewed all of his posts.

He has dissed Dak in multiple different threads.
Dissed Zeke.
Dissed Michael Irvin
Dissed Awuzie.
Etc..

He did however have a positive post about the Eagles and seems to now some in depth details about the Eagles players/roster.
Posted positively about Brown, Zeke, all the recievers, and the O line

I also had people correcting me about the Eagles roster, so they must be Eagles fans too ;). I also posted knowledgably about the giants and skins, so you forgot to talk about me being a fan of them.

Im not a huge fan of Dak , Irvin off the field or the Awuzie pick.

Im not trying to be a troll. It's a discussion board so i like to discuss my opinions. You dont have to agree but the insults aren't needed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Posted positively about Brown, Zeke, all the recievers, and the O line

I also had people correcting me about the Eagles roster, so they must be Eagles fans too ;). I also posted knowledgably about the giants and skins, so you forgot to talk about me being a fan of them.

Im not a huge fan of Dak , Irvin off the field or the Awuzie pick.

Im not trying to be a troll. It's a discussion board so i like to discuss my opinions. You dont have to agree but the insults aren't needed.

I didn't post an insult. I posted what you have done and that you might just be trolling.

You have 31 posts and you did do all if the things I listed.

Even just the one thread of multiple negative posts about Dak from a new poster is suspect.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
I didn't post an insult. I posted what you have done and that you might just be trolling.

You have 31 posts and you did do all if the things I listed.

Even just the one thread of multiple negative posts about Dak from a new poster is suspect.
I would hope you never have your feings hurt the way you've hurt mine here today

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
/mod hat on

Stop with the discussions that are OT. Enough has been said and said constructively I might add.

Stay on topic or get banned from the thread.

/member hat on

Love to hear Heath doing well. Always loved his size and athleticism. Got him a spot on STs and he's grown into the job.....it appears. He might be the ballhawk we've thought and hoped Jones would be. DB doesn't look so bad.....now. Let's see what we have with the pads on.