Missing Jet Update: Plane crashed in Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Looks like the pilot had a lot on his plate. His wife left him the day before and took the two kids and , by the way, he was having problems with his woman on the side. See link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/flight-370-pilot-friend-shouldn-flying-article-1.1734998

The Malaysian gov't hasn't said who the pilot called before the flight. He made a call from near or in the cockpit to someone, in an area where he is forbidden to make a call.

Not exactly the type of person I'd want flying me around.

What kind of person takes 239 people down with him? Just off yourself. Horrible.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
WPBCF, as you say, there is little credible evidence
therefore, no matter the general's theory, it is based on nothing

the point is that until there is evidence people like the general, whose title and uniform give them automatic credibility, should not be putting out hateful stuff that he has no basis for

there is a reason why media like fox news put on general so and so for their uninformed opinion
it lends them an aura of credibility

but that is likely too much to ask

I didnt hear the General. What did he say that was hateful?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
do you not think blaming others (anyone) for the loss of hundreds of innocent lives without evidence is hateful?

exactly, blaming a country for being complicit and saying the plane is there with no evidence is ridiculous. I wonder how WPB would react if say North Korea said, I know that plane is in New Mexico and will be filled with bombs to attack my country when he had no basis for saying so.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
do you not think blaming others (anyone) for the loss of hundreds of innocent lives without evidence is hateful?

NO!

If I flippantly threw the word hate around so that it lost its real meaning I still wouldnt consider what you're implying as hate.

What I would consider hate is what thousands of Islamic terrorists feel for us as Americans and what fuels them to be constantly plotting how to terrorize and kill innocent people for no reason. The hundreds and thousands of innocent people that have been killed by terrorists is something that is not only hateful, but cold blooded murder. So when a General makes a guess at where a plane could be based on the little bit of information that was available at the time its not hate. When nations and the people of a particular nation have a track record and history of hateful things, speculating that nefarious possibilities could be real, is not hateful. Its just being aware of what the world is like rather than being naive.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
exactly, blaming a country for being complicit and saying the plane is there with no evidence is ridiculous. I wonder how WPB would react if say North Korea said, I know that plane is in New Mexico and will be filled with bombs to attack my country when he had no basis for saying so.

I would feel nothing at all if North Korea, Dennis Rodman, or even Sean Penn said anything about the plane.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This story is just to the point of ridiculous.

Ready for it to end before Malaysia reports the plane never existed.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This story is just to the point of ridiculous.

Ready for it to end before Malaysia reports the plane never existed.

Agreed. Any moment, I am expecting to hear that the plane has suddenly reappeared on the scope and is on it's correct original heading, only to be updated five minutes later that the wreckage has been sighted in the Indian Ocean again.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Does anyone really care about that plane anymore?

Is that general still scouring Pakistan trying to find it?

joseephuss

Reaction score
I care about the plane. I don't care about the coverage of the story and that is mostly directed at CNN.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

You know what, I'm going to accept that. I'm pretty sure that if anybody would know about 0/10, it would be you CC.

LOL..... CanadianCowboyFan, the Urban Dictionary Aficionado!

Que the, "I should, I read your posts enough", drivel which is sure to follow.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
One of the Americans is from the Dallas are, so there is a possibility someone on here knows him...

It's beginning to look like we'll never know what really happened...

Yeah, with the clock ticking on black box batteries. I don't think they are close enough. Probably not within hundreds, maybe a thousand miles away?

Status
Not open for further replies.