Mistake not giving Kelvin Joseph PT

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is a critique I have with this team right now.

They are 1 play away from him becoming a starter and it would be good experience for him to play in some of these games with Dallas having a big lead and they have just not gave him an opportunity whatsoever.

This isn’t a bash Anthony Brown thread or anything but basically get your insurance policy at DB a little experience.

Id hate to see this guy get his first start against a elite QB in the playoffs and never have got much playtime.

If we get up a couple scores on WFT then let the guy play. Give him a few series.
The mistake was drafting that thug in the first place. Have you already forgotten when they did give him a series he got himself ejected from the game for fighting? You are so okay with that behavior that you dismiss it, right? I see what's going on here. You probably want to take a swing at me right now don't you, champ?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They are 1 play away from him becoming a starter and it would be good experience for him to play in some of these games with Dallas having a big lead and they have just not gave him an opportunity whatsoever.

This isn’t a bash Anthony Brown thread or anything but basically get your insurance policy at DB a little experience.

Id hate to see this guy get his first start against a elite QB in the playoffs and never have got much playtime.

If we get up a couple scores on WFT then let the guy play. Give him a few series.
Lewis out this week...

Mr_437

Reaction score
The mistake was drafting that thug in the first place. Have you already forgotten when they did give him a series he got himself ejected from the game for fighting? You are so okay with that behavior that you dismiss it, right? I see what's going on here. You probably want to take a swing at me right now don't you, champ?
Go easy...KJ was ejected on STs and the other guy started it..the man defended himself. How about Kazze? Trysten Hill? La'el Collins?

I'm just saying this is football, an organized fight.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Frankly i admit that i forgot totally about Canaday.
Is he still on IR ? I assumed so.

I haven't heard from him since his concussion but i haven't seen him on the field on special teams.
and i haven't seen his name on inactive list.

But i thought that Kelvin Joseph played just a few snaps in that spot.when Diggs was dinged in the Vikes game.
Canady looked good in the preseason but terrible when he played some snaps in real games.

chagus

Reaction score
Frankly i admit that i forgot totally about Canaday.
Is he still on IR ? I assumed so.

I haven't heard from him since his concussion but i haven't seen him on the field on special teams.
and i haven't seen his name on inactive list.

But i thought that Kelvin Joseph played just a few snaps in that spot.when Diggs was dinged in the Vikes game.
Per Wikipedia, Canady has been on IR since week 6 due to concussion. They are stashing him, it seems.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Go easy...KJ was ejected on STs and the other guy started it..the man defended himself. How about Kazze? Trysten Hill? La'el Collins?

I'm just saying this is football, an organized fight.
So KJ didn't even get a series and he still managed to get so out of control he got ejected? Collins was standing up for his QB so I give him a pass. It's the right reason to get in a fight, not thuggish at all. I don't care too much for Kazee or Hill either. I don't want them back next season.

Mr_437

Reaction score
So KJ didn't even get a series and he still managed to get so out of control he got ejected? Collins was standing up for his QB so I give him a pass. It's the right reason to get in a fight, not thuggish at all. I don't care too much for Kazee or Hill either. I don't want them back next season.
:muttley:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

HIRE URBAN!!!!!

DRAFT LAWRENCE!!!

SOME DAY, SOME WAY I'LL LUCK OUT!!!

Give it a rest.......you're a HACK.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Makes sense!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
You obviously didn't see it. He didn't do anything that he should have been ejected for.