MLB 2017 Regular Season

calico

Reaction score
Astros the AL West kings!

Dance!
giphy.gif

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Matt Harvey is really bad. Maybe Scott Boris was right after all when wanting to keep Harvey out of the playoffs a couple of years ago. It is a shame because this guy had wicked stuff and now cant get anyone out. Maybe another year of recovery will help whatever he is going through but again, he may never pitch like he did. That is a shame. He was dominant and had greatness.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
My grandson showed me this a few days ago. I have to say it is funny to watch the Philly fans mock Kimbrell when he is pitching with his bird windup. Did he change his delivery when he went to Boston. I have not been paying attention.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Matt Harvey is really bad. Maybe Scott Boris was right after all when wanting to keep Harvey out of the playoffs a couple of years ago. It is a shame because this guy had wicked stuff and now cant get anyone out. Maybe another year of recovery will help whatever he is going through but again, he may never pitch like he did. That is a shame. He was dominant and had greatness.

OK, so what do the Mets do with him?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
OK, so what do the Mets do with him?

They are probably going to decline to tender him a contract once the season ends. He would essentially enter the FA market a year early because I don't see anyone trading for him now. This will be his final year in arbitration(going into 2018) which will cost way too much money for the way he is playing.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yankees qualified for a playoff spot!

They deserve a lot of credit.

Prior to the start of the season many picked them to be last in the division.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

If he was right it was only by accident.

In other news...
I feel a deep October run for THESE Yankees!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The season is dead, Mike. Hope we re-sign Upton.

Yeah, they're toast.

What they need to do is figure out how to get enough team together to get a wild card. I don't think Houston is giving up the division for at least the next couple year.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The guy is an amazing talent...

And yeah some of those HOFers shouldn't be HOFers... But whatever.

The Trout question isn't how great the numbers is that he'll amass it's will he get to play on a consistent winner and be able to claim a couple WS titles.

RS12

Reaction score
I love stats like this because it removes emotion. Not saying he wasnt great but looks like Joe D got a lot of help from being a Yankee.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love stats like this because it removes emotion. Not saying he wasnt great but looks like Joe D got a lot of help from being a Yankee.

Keep in mind Joe only played in a little more than 1700 games.

He lost 3 full years due to military service, plus a few games here & there due to the 154 game schedule.