MLB Regular Season

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The whole angels dugout gave Shohei the silent treatment when he came back from trotting the bases. He finally jumped on Kinsler’s back and the whole team came in for high fives and laughter. Trouty was front and center in the group. Really cool to see live (on TV), and the team handled it perfectly! :D

Edit — here’s the FSW feed. Victor Rojas with the call:

Last edited:

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow your future 2018 WS champs will take the field early. Get on the bandwagon now because the New York Mets will start this campaign :flagwave:
When you said 2018 WS champs, I thought you were talking about the Yankees. :muttley:

calico

Reaction score
I want to drink Alex curry’s Bath water. Congrats to shohei, all the **** he ate spring training. Must feel nice to be doing what he is.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Astros one dozen & done ;)
o_O
Lol. You best hope so toots, or I'LL be your worse enemy with the rest of these 'Stros fans who believe in Crystal Balls that they'll repeat.
(MLB Regular Season thread pg. 2)
I've been known to bake a mean mouth watering crow that will feed at least 5. See ya in September.

Last edited:

calico

Reaction score
Ohtani-san just took kluber deep for a 2 run shot.

:bow:

kid is for real hope he keeps it up through league adjustments.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
was so glad AJ went with peacock's hot hand to finish and make me ride the giles rollercoaster.

The Astros are running their bullpen outside the box of most teams... To let a guy run the last 3 innings... That's something that Mike Marshall would do.

The Astros are off tomorrow and Peacock was dealing; 5K's in the 3 innings and throwing strikes on 30 out of 39 pitches.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The pitching coaches of the Astros (in addition the analytical folks) deserve a world of props for taking guys like Morton and Peacock who could have been gotten by any team for virtually next to nothing and turned them into pitching "weapons".

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The whole angels dugout gave Shohei the silent treatment when he came back from trotting the bases. He finally jumped on Kinsler’s back and the whole team came in for high fives and laughter. Trouty was front and center in the group. Really cool to see live (on TV), and the team handled it perfectly! :D
WOW! Simmons was a bad BAD boy. :muttley:

Last edited: