MLB Regular Season

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yesterdays game could be viewed on FB only, blacked out regionally and for the MLB package. Facebook held the game hostage :(
Well thanks to Comcast the Astros games have been held hostage for a few years now.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, WTH!? That's an insane amount. I hope the rings for the team and the immediate staff/executives are different than the extra ~1k that they had made. To be fair, I've never heard the amount of rings an MLB team orders, but 1.2k seems absurd lol

From my understanding there were 3 "Levels" of rings made.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yeah, WTH!? That's an insane amount. I hope the rings for the team and the immediate staff/executives are different than the extra ~1k that they had made. To be fair, I've never heard the amount of rings an MLB team orders, but 1.2k seems absurd lol
I got one for drafting Correa and Keuchel in my Roto League

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He might be the real thing Trouty. Nice pick up by the Angels.
449 ft. 113 mph exit velocity on his last blast. His raw power is elite. His hips and swing are so effortless and smooth. I hope he's for real, CLos.

He didn't look this way in ST. And all he adjusted was his front foot lifting about a foot off the ground before his swing. He's incredibly intriguing. These HR numbers he can't sustain, but what he can do is still unknown

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Wow. Bottom of the 4th & the Phillies are reeling in some Marlins. Seventeen runs on 15 hits. Fish fry after this game. :D

Last edited: