MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Who's better out of Wentz and Dak, doesn't matter. Who's team is better and equipped to win the Super Bowl is what matters. I get no satisfaction out of who's QB did this, did that, I get satisfaction out of winning Super Bowls.

Eagles might be closer. They have a much better defense.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that was a bad decision to go for it there? Yes they ended up getting it but they got bailed out by the bears lining up offside. And to try with sproles the first time around banging it up the middle?

I'm sorry but i take the field goal to go up 3 scores. Only way I don't is if the kicker is indeed too hurt to kick.

DFWJC

Reaction score
When was the last time we beat the.Bear? I don't recall Cutler ever losing to Dallas.
Very recently
In 2014, Dallas won 41-28..
Romo had 3 TDs, 0 ints, and a 138 QB rating
Lol

Murray had huge game

Would LOVE to see that repeated...with our current guys of course.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well I didn't say anything about 'we are' We're talking about the EAGLES. You need settle down with this they are some legit team, the Bears have pretty much handed them this game. The Eagles had 9 points at halftime. That's not exactly some team I need to be scared of.

I never said they were a SB team.

I said they are probably just as good as we are.

clff15701

Reaction score
They have played 2 very bad teams so far. I'm not worried about the Eagles at all. This division will come down to us and the Giants. I'm excited about he Bears game. First time in a long time we will kill them at home.
I agree we struggle with teams with great WRs. The eagles will be a challenge but I expect us to win.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
It's all underneath and comebacks for Hoyer until he started going for the end zone. Doesnt' have the touch to drop those passes over the top.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
So we all agree the Bears are a bad team and we should dominate them right?

Just making sure we're all on the same page.

kevm3

Reaction score
I actually don't mind the fact that the Eagles have found a decent qb. It will make the division much funner to watch.