MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
This place can be very interesting when our rivals play. Especially when you have people promoting their agendas.

LOL.

Why does it always have to be an agenda when people point out that a team in our division probably isn't as bad as the homers thought?

Fact is the Eagles have a better D than us but we had hoped their rookie QB would struggle and offset their defense.

Turns out their rookie QB is pretty decent.

clff15701

Reaction score
LOL.

Why does it always have to be an agenda when people point out that a team in our division probably isn't as bad as the homers thought?

Fact is the Eagles have a better D than us but we had hoped their rookie QB would struggle and offset their defense.

So is ours.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Our qb threw for damn near 300 yards yesterday and everyone is saying he isn't as good as Wentz. Wentz has thrown for 190.

Yes, but he's done it with his eyes closed.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Daks going to torch the Bears.

I agree with this. I think he will be more comfortable this week after playing a home game. I also think the offensive line is going to start looking like we expect against these upcoming 3-4 defenses we have.

I expect the offense to play really well sunday night. This could be the week we see the deep throws. The bears are in tough shape defensively if these guys who got hurt tonight can't go sunday.

popp1234

Reaction score
Our qb threw for damn near 300 yards yesterday and everyone is saying he isn't as good as Wentz. Wentz has thrown for 190.

I am not watching the game. Are you serious? Wentz has only thrown for 190? Lol, seriously, I thought he was at least 300 2 TDs. And no, I am not being sarcastic or a smart ***. From reading some of the posts, I really did think he was playing lights out.

weaver21

Reaction score
LOL.

He's beaten the Browns and Bears, two of the worst teams in the league. Let's pump the brakes. If Wentz doesn't learn how to slide, he's not gonna last long at all.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am not watching the game. Are you serious? Wentz has only thrown for 190? Lol, seriously, I thought he was at least 300 2 TDs. And no, I am not being sarcastic or a smart ***. From reading some of the posts, I really did think he was playing lights out.

no its all turnovers. Cutler gave them the ball twice on their own 40.

popp1234

Reaction score
LOL.

If the shoe doesn't fit, then....

BRoni

Reaction score
Green is so painful
Some have agendas as usual. Wentz is playing well, but I'm not any more impressed than I have been with Dak.

clff15701

Reaction score
People are acting like hes Luck out there. For as much as they paid for him he had better be the best QB drafted in the last few years.

Sydla

Reaction score
He's beaten the Browns and Bears, two of the worst teams in the league. Let's pump the brakes. If Wentz doesn't learn how to slide, he's not gonna last long at all.

That's true.

He might get killed by week 6.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
NFL. com announces Cutler has an injury to his throwing hand. We might not face Cutler next week.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And I thought our onside kick sucked. At least Bailey didn't outkick his coverage. We just needed to get on the ground and blow the ball about 4 more yards before recovering it.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I'm not watching either and thought the same thing :lmao2: these ppl are so dramatic :lmao: