MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
I am not watching the game. Are you serious? Wentz has only thrown for 190? Lol, seriously, I thought he was at least 300 2 TDs. And no, I am not being sarcastic or a smart ***. From reading some of the posts, I really did think he was playing lights out.

Then don't comment if you didn't watch.

He showed great poise. Made great throws as he was getting hit. Never came close to making a mistake or throwing a pick.

Although he plays recklessly with his body. He took a bunch of unnecessary hits. As said if he keeps that up he won't make it through half the season.

clff15701

Reaction score
Then don't comment if you didn't watch.

He showed great poise. Made great throws as he was getting hit. Never came close to making a mistake or throwing a pick.

Although he plays recklessly with his body. He took a bunch of unnecessary hits. As said if he keeps that up he won't make it through half the season.
You dont have to take Risk when Cutler is fumbling the ball every other play giving you a short field.

kevm3

Reaction score
We have no business losing against Chicago but this is the cowboys. We'll play down to their level and it'll come down to a last minute drive.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Wentz is 20/33 for 183 yds and 1 TD, no int's. Not bad but not awesome either.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Are these the real stats lol guys take a step away from the ledge lmao I thought this dude was putting the eagles on his back and playing at an all pro lvl

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
:laugh:Listening to Chucky talk about ANY player, he talks as if they are the best thing since sliced bread. MNF sucks, never thought I would miss the days of Dennis Miller.