MNF: Seahawks vs Commanders Game Thread

kramskoi

Reaction score
Works for me. Harvin looked pretty hobbled as well. I am loving the outcome of this game. Commanders lose but cause lots of attrition for Seattle. I don't root for injuries to happen but certainly recognize and appreciate the benefit they are for us. I will take any edge that can be had.

Well really, the only injuries that are going to matter would be Lynch and Wilson...and they both look ready for next week. You have to stop Seattle running or it will be a long day. Wilson has 125 yds against what posters here are calling a good Washington defense.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I think the Seahawks may have the best starting safties in the history of the NFL.

kramskoi

Reaction score
One can also hope that Seattle picks up next week where they left off tonight...namely, 13 penalties for 90 yards and counting...

kramskoi

Reaction score
hmmmm...Commanders trying to put a little sweat on the Seahawks brow...may be too little too late though...

Nirvana

Reaction score
Here is where a top tier team finishes the game, giving it to Lynch for the first down and run the clock.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas is better than the Commanders but they have a better pass rush. The hawks havent played that great but we have a chance if we play like we did vs the saints.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Well really, the only injuries that are going to matter would be Lynch and Wilson...and they both look ready for next week. You have to stop Seattle running or it will be a long day. Wilson has 125 yds against what posters here are calling a good Washington defense.

Sorry but this is a team game and Unger and Harvin are huge. Without Rice they are lacking a lot of receiving threats. That 83 is pretty fast but not exceptionally skilled, the TE is pretty good but not a game changer. Harvin gives underneath coverage fits and Unger is key to their inside power runs.

What youre saying is like akin to saying that only Romo and Murray matter if Fred and Dez got hurt.