More bad news from Mosley

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2367228 said:
He's not injured right now?

He played in every game last year. He's had some injuries this year, so what? Doesn't mean he's "injury-prone", per se.

Of course, even more lies like, "His fat *** never goes to rehab" keeps popping up too.:mad:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Spencer wasn't even activated against the Rams and he wasn't practicing today. He's still out with accute "bad luck".

How exactly is Wade to blame for not playing him more when he can't stay healthy enough to play.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Boysboy;2367240 said:
He played in every game last year. He's had some injuries this year, so what? Doesn't mean he's "injury-prone", per se.

Of course, even more lies like, "His fat *** never goes to rehab" keeps popping up too.:mad:

The quote you quoted... said

#93? She would have to get healthy first.

True or False. Spencer is injured.

Once you've answered that... then tell me how that quote is a lie.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2367242 said:
Spencer wasn't even activated against the Rams and he wasn't practicing today.

He's still out with accute "bad luck".

Yeah-like hammy injuries heal overnight...Right...

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Boysboy;2367240 said:

really? I guess they just did that skit for the Hard Knocks cameras where Fat Wade fined him for missing rehab.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2367242 said:
Spencer wasn't even activated against the Rams and he wasn't practicing today. He's still out with accute "bad luck".

How exactly is Wade to blame for not playing him more when he can't stay healthy enough to play.

I hope this isn't Bobby Carpenter part deux.

How does Pittsburgh draft LBers like Woodley and Timmons.... and we get Carpenter and Spencer?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2367247 said:
The quote you quoted... said

True or False. Spencer is injured.

Once you've answered that... then tell me how that quote is a lie.

The above poster(as well as several others) have said he's INJURY-PRONE. My pt was that he played in EVERY game last year. Just b/c he's had some back luck with injuries ONLY THIS year means squat.

It's alot like with Terrence Newman-90% of Zoners are calling for his head b/c SUPPOSEDLY, he's *injury-prone*...when, in fact, coming into this year, he's only missed a couple of games total.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Boysboy;2367255 said:
The above poster(as well as several others) have said he's INJURY-PRONE. My pt was that he played in EVERY game last year. Just b/c he's had some back luck with injuries ONLY THIS year means squat.

It's alot like with Terrence Newman-90% of Zoners are calling for his head b/c SUPPOSEDLY, he's *injury-prone*...when, in fact, coming into this year, he's only missed a couple of games total.

Then perhaps you should have used a different quote.... instead of calling the "Spencer would have to be healthy first" post a lie.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Vintage;2367251 said:

How does Pittsburgh draft LBers like Woodley and Timmons.... and we get Carpenter and Spencer?
Their front office is focused on football 100% and not concession partnerships with the Yankees.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
parcells316;2367264 said:
Their front office is focused on football 100% and not concession partnerships with the Yankees.

Our scouts couldn't care less about such a thing.

They scout.

That has nothing to do with any advertising campaigns.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2367259 said:
Then perhaps you should have used a different quote.... instead of calling the "Spencer would have to be healthy first" post a lie.

Fine-but there's been many other threads saying how drafting Spencer was a mistake b/c he has a history of injury issues...most of these posts just sounded eerily similar, that's all.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2367251 said:

I hated the Carpenter pick even BEFORE the draft started. I may be one of the few here, but I still have high hopes for Spencer.

As for Woodley and Timmons-have you even seen our atmosphere at Valley Ranch? *shrugs* neither would do much here.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Vintage;2367267 said:
Our scouts couldn't care less about such a thing.

They scout.

That has nothing to do with any advertising campaigns.
oh, I don't doubt for a minute our scouts actually scout the talent. They're handcuffed by the guy making the final call.

Pittsburgh doesn't have that problem.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Boysboy;2367272 said:
I hated the Carpenter pick even BEFORE the draft started. I may be one of the few here, but I still have high hopes for Spencer.

As for Woodley and Timmons-have you even seen our atmosphere at Valley Ranch? *shrugs* neither would do much here.

Ware produces. Ratliff produces. Apparently, its possible.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Vintage;2367275 said:
Ware produces. Ratliff produces. Apparently, its possible.

Would it matter? Really? With all the flack Jerry is getting, I doubt if Woodley/Timmons would even be on Parcells' mind AT ALL IF he were still here. I mean it was HE who chose Carpenter.

Of course, we have our disagreements on Spencer, but at least we can agree the kid has alot of talent. As for his work ethic and motivation, that could be another story.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Vintage;2367251 said:

yeah that Timmons was amazing last yr with those 13 total tackles

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2367005 said:
what has he done since Jimmy's team?

What did Jimmy's team do without Jerry Jones as the owner? That is a piss poor example because Jimmy wasn't exactly golden without Jerry either.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
dbair1967;2367376 said:
He had 10 tackles and 2 sacks vs. Cincy Sunday. He's only playing in their nickel right now.

He'd be the best linebacker not named Ware on this team. We couldn't have gotten him anyway but we could have had Woodley.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
dbair1967;2367376 said:

Timmons is playing in sub-packages behind Foote and Farrior. And he's been more impressive to date than Carpenter.

Boysboy

Reaction score
parcells316;2367401 said:
He had 10 tackles and 2 sacks vs. Cincy Sunday. He's only playing in their nickel right now.

He'd be the best linebacker not named Ware on this team. We couldn't have gotten him anyway but we could have had Woodley.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.......................

With all the flack Wade and our coaching staff are getting, would getting 2 Woodleys and 2 Timmons even have made a difference?