Video: More details on Cowboys DE Sam Williams car crash

blueblood70

Reaction score
of course it's a story because he's a local athlete. the "story" doesn't have to involved fault or tragedy to be newsworthy. and tons of crashes are reported on the news
not this type, nope....

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
He got a 4 year 6+ million dollar contract. It's going to be around 3 million and change after taxes and what not. It's not a big deal if he gets a nice big extension. But what if he doesn't?

His federal tax bracket at 1.5m a year without any deductibles is 37%. Texas has no income taxes. You’re very close!

rags747

Reaction score
Glad he and the other driver are OK. Time to get a new commuter ride.

5b6f64599d9ca5da1d856f4f155bcf2e.jpg
Ocho Cinco had one of these. Saw him arriving at Bengals stadium in a snowstorm.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Did you at least find out who did it? I had a 1968 AMX and I parked it at a store parking lot for 15 minutes and some ah ho crashed into my rear quarter panel and drove away.
Yea it was a drunk kid in a 4 by 4 dodge truck broke his front axle he could not drive away

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just to set the record straight, Al Morris had his Mazda, not a Honda. The parking lot of cowboys/rangers practice is stable for supercars, as always has been. The NFL has done a disservice to most players by not having some sort of money management 101 for them. The real world awaits them much more quickly than they realize. the Emitt Smiths and Roger Staubachs are outliers. my two cents
Bob Lilly Drove a VW beetle in college would have liked to see him get into one dont know how he fit into it

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Just to set the record straight, Al Morris had his Mazda, not a Honda. The parking lot of cowboys/rangers practice is stable for supercars, as always has been. The NFL has done a disservice to most players by not having some sort of money management 101 for them. The real world awaits them much more quickly than they realize. the Emitt Smiths and Roger Staubachs are outliers. my two cents

It's not just your two cents. If more sports fans realized the absolutely travesty the lives of sports heroes are we might have a different outlook on what we aspire or admire in them.

Most of the players in the league's lives are a mess, and their final years of life are not anything most humans would want.

Self inflicted problems in life are mostly developed from habits and behaviours, and it is well documented how poorly NFL players tend to behave and the bad habits they carry outside of the football field.

Al Morris is one of those in the league who is always going to be successful and not have another care in his life because he has a great outlook and a perspective that takes advantage of the good fortune he had as an NFL player.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yes. It was a compliment. Agent fees can be as high as 10%

Yeah, his take home pay will be in the 3M+ range when it's all said and done. Even though Texas doesn't have an income tax, other states he plays in do. He'll be charged for that.

This might be slightly off topic, but, do you send in taxes for online purchases, or purchases from other states with no sales tax? I don't. Then can kiss my backside.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah, his take home pay will be in the 3M+ range when it's all said and done. Even though Texas doesn't have an income tax, other states he plays in do. He'll be charged for that.

This might be slightly off topic, but, do you send in taxes for online purchases, or purchases from other states with no sales tax? I don't. Then can kiss my backside.
Lol. Must sites now charge tax on your shipping address. Also must states ask about non paid taxes in items shipped to you in their return forms, ahhh yeah, screw that.