More proof why Dak is garbage

Brax

Reaction score
So it's not an act then? You really are that dumb? OK...

I guess I gave you too much credit.

How about if I look at the actual numbers, the ones that have and always will make you look like a football dunce?

Through four games, the Cowboys quarterback has thrown for 1,690 yards, tops in the NFL. He's both completed and attempted the most passes in the league, going 137 for 201 through the air. If Prescott keeps his pace up, he'll shatter Peyton Manning's single-season NFL passing yardage record of 5,477.
The problem is does it equate to W’s Manning’s did so far Daks have not. Let wait until the end to evaluate what his worth is to the team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is does it equate to W’s Manning’s did so far Daks have not. Let wait until the end to evaluate what his worth is to the team.

No man is an island. He can’t do it all by himself. Especially not with a defense setting records for ineptitude.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Umm.. we get it you DON'T like Dak....okay lol? But hes far from garbage, maybe you wasnt a fan when we went through 7 plus qbs trying to replace the likes of Number 8 and number 9.....
I was, Ive always been there, but that didnt mentally condition me.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because he is stepping up into the pocket and with a receiver to throw to, and the defender is batting the ball from behind. If he didn’t see a target and wasn’t attempting to throw it would be different. Dak had some problems with that in 2018 when he wouldn’t throw the ball away or just held the ball, but stepping into the pocket and trying to throw is a different situation. A QB has to be tough in that situation because a receiver doesn’t stay open forever. QBs hanging tough in the pocket is generally considered a virtue.
Not when they fumble it. I've never actually heard of anyone defend a QB for not stepping up or even running when he needs to. It's what makes mahomie a miracle kid.

(I know....another mahomie comparison....I could pick out several...that's just the biggest example....it's what makes an elite QB).

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
It's absolutely preposterous that Dak would even consider a $40 mil per year contract. Those idiots in the front office trying to lowball him like that! He's obviously worth twice that amount...per game!!!

keysersoze

Reaction score
The subtle race card, you have to get over it, it’s 2020 and you need some help because it is not true. Go away with your hate it is not wanted hare.
Oh yea??? Go read some of the comments regarding Dak’s injury and get back to me.

Cmac

Reaction score
Gallup didn't even block on the play Dak got hurt.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I have zero doubts many of our loser fanbase smiled when Dak got hurt and are happy we are without him. Now, they will never say it in public because it would be considered inhumane. But absolutely no doubt some are joyful seeing him carted off. That is how much hate they had towards this man.

And I saw so many of those same people who attacked him like he killed their parents, tell us how hurt they are because of this :rolleyes::rolleyes: Doing it for the clout. No one believes you. Quit fronting.