More troubles for David Irving

Beaker42

Reaction score
This women needs some professional mental health help.

Irving was given full custody of his child as the courts declared that he is the more responsible parent. That says a lot about him. It is extremely difficult for a father to win custody of a child.

Yeah, but she’s hawt as hail.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've read most of this thread and I'm still not sure how gaining custody of his child is a problem. Was that clarified anywhere?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
A crazy girlfriend but still his girfriend he decided to be with. So making "bad" decissions has alot to do with him.

And seriously you want to sign him to a contract when a league penalty is lingering ?

You do follow how goddell handles those things these days dont you ?

By all accounts he tried to stay with it because of his devotion to his daughter. I am not going to criticize him for it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
By all accounts he tried to stay with it because of his devotion to his daughter. I am not going to criticize him for it.

Not to mention, they have probably been separated for awhile. He just got custody and that is a slow process. I can't imagine they were "together" while battling in court.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Not to mention, they have probably been separated for awhile. He just got custody and that is a slow process. I can't imagine they were "together" while battling in court.

Apparently they were living together until last month; her getting thrown out is what started the whole drama.

I agree it is typically a very slow process and for them to rule that fast against the mother means there must have been significant and imminent issues that forced the court's hand.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the point was after losing custody herself, the gf went back to making DV allegations.
Gotcha.. At this point, her credibility is shot to hell. Even if he DID put his hands on her, she'd have to have video evidence ala Ray Rice before anyone takes her seriously now.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Woman who lie to get men in trouble should be arrested. Until that happens woman will use that against men. Sad.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Gotcha.. At this point, her credibility is shot to hell. Even if he DID put his hands on her, she'd have to have video evidence ala Ray Rice before anyone takes her seriously now.

Do you know nothing about this man?

Ydxzk0X5.jpeg

Dre11

Reaction score
This is why you don’t sign him to an extension.

What hell are you talking about? The woman posting mma bruises and he should be punished? What is he doing to give her bruises down by her ankles? Those are consistent with kicking someone. My buddy fights mma and I see these same types of bruises.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tonite he was granted custody of his daughter. Shortly after his girlfriend posted pictures of her battered and bruised up saying "he will say its from Jiu Jitsu , what do you guys think?". I will NOT post those pictures. You can follow Fisher on twitter on link below for more info... I hope this ends well for everyone.

Stop dating losers and stop knocking up losers. I hope the guy gets his life together. Sounds like he has had it rough. If both him and Collins cant play for a good part of season you can forget about the defense improving.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hard for a guy to gain custody of a child, so this leads me to believe that the rumors about this chick being loco might be true. Isn't this the same girl he was with in College where he first got in "DV" trouble?

Good point..............the courts typically grant custody to the mother, so for him to get custody means something is up.

Maybe he had some evidence to show the judge that she is bat chit crazy and the judge agreed.