More troubles for David Irving

dallasdave

Reaction score
I still fear my ex-wife to this very day and we've been done and zero contact for over 7 years. Much of it due to my getting the hell out of Dodge and staying away... She's tried, my brothers and sisters... she's tried.
I Fear Her. I fear no man, but I fear her.

No joke.

She's a lot of the reason I stayed a Ghost Writer for longer than I've needed to.
:omg::omg::omg:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's true. I don't want to besmirch her. She's actually a great woman, but with me...
I believe we got married because of our sexual match, but I didn't know enough about her. You learn a lot about a person when the chips are down.

I learned we made a mistake and believe me, it was a very difficult decision. I lost a lot.
Friends... people I considered family. I can't go back to Sisterdale, TX without feeling uncomfortable.

The best hunting you could come across...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's true. I don't want to besmirch her. She's actually a great woman, but with me...
I believe we got married because of our sexual match, but I didn't know enough about her. You learn a lot about a person when the chips are down.

I learned we made a mistake and believe me, it was a very difficult decision. I lost a lot.
Friends... people I considered family. I can't go back to Sisterdale, TX without feeling uncomfortable.

Edit: I'm sure her family didn't mind too much...
It was like Hunter S Thompson descending upon Luckenbach.

cern

Reaction score
What qualifies them as experts on women, money? I have surmised over the years that NFL players are not necessarily the intellectual types.

If I were a babe in college, I would target one that is destined for the NFL, captivate him and when he runs out of bonus money, dump him and go get me a Harvard lawyer. That's a drop in ethics but I could use a dose of brains after brawn and another thing, only reverse cowboy, I ain't lookin' at him. I'm reading the bank statement and faking it.
The world's oldest profession has had to adapt to the times.

dallasdave

Reaction score

So was it like in tennis, match POINt :lmao: