More troubles for David Irving

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
David-Irving-girlfriend-Angela-Sanchez-pictures.jpg
You have a woodrow over this nutty-buddy. I think she's borderline gross.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Hard for a guy to gain custody of a child, so this leads me to believe that the rumors about this chick being loco might be true. Isn't this the same girl he was with in College where he first got in "DV" trouble?
That won't stop Commissoner Clowney from suspending him.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I looked through some of her old tweets dating back to 2014. And she certainly has mental issues. She has one pic in cartoon form where a woman is standing over a black man and white women who are dead in a bed and the woman has a knife and there's blood all over the place.

You cant come out and say you've been beaten, then say it was all lies, then say no he did beat me. Especially after you lose custody of your child. In the eyes of the law he will be 100% innocent. But in the eyes of the NFL? We might be without our starting DT for 6 games. NFL is not going to look like a fool, even though they already do. And they will su spend him just to be consistent with their decision from the Zeke case.
That's my issue with the league. It's inconsistent. 4 games here, 6 games there. It doesn't matter if they are cleared, the BS detrimental judgement call trumps all. It's ridiculous.
And, it actually hurts the NFL in my opinion. It draws negative attention on top of all the other nonsense.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Fully expect a 6 week suspension now. Not kidding.

Well first I will say that I was wrong about the Elliott situation, but I would think Goodell would have a hard time since the Court awarded custody to him. They have to be pretty sure there is no abuse involved here to award custody. I mean this is almost as good as a court judgement saying he is innocent of abuse!

Verdict

Reaction score
This girl has a vendetta against M Irving and her only weapon is a DV accusation. She draws the weapon uses it it, holsters it, and draws it out and uses it again.

Irving should have seen that one coming.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I just read last week that the police shut the investigation. Is this a new allegation? She is gonna end up in jail for this crap. It’s becoming apparent that she is the psycho. He is just crazy for still being with her. She is going to cost him his career and a bunch of money. Or both.

He seems to love her. Baby momma or not I would be away from her.

Verdict

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't say this but a lot of times women like are the BEST sex partners. They have no sexual boundaries and if you're not careful, you find yourself P'whipped and can't get out. Sure many here, myself included, met or experienced one or two like this in your mid-twenty to early thirty years. LOL, she's not the kind you take home to family T'giving dinner but can't easily walk away from her either. :banghead:

There are different levels of crazy. Moreover people's circumstances in life are different. Irvin is an NFL player who has a lot more to lose than a sheetrocker. He should have immediately checked out when the DV accusations started.

Women like her are looking mainly for one thing---leverage. DV was significant leverage for her. They are also really exceptionally good making it difficult for a guy to extract himself from the situation.

I have found that many of them have borderline personality disorder. They have a fear of abandonment. You cannot just date one because they won't let you do that. They try to lock things down by attempting to gain leverage on you. Moreover they tend to not have a moral "bottom" meaning that they do not have any sort of morality barrier which keeps them from giving a really low blow to sustain that leverage. They have no moral compass.

They will do anything they need to do to sustain that leverage. A lot of guys are in prison because of false allegations from women who are like this one seems to be. I have represented many in divorce cases and many in criminal cases.

They are easy to spot. I have told clients if you don't stay away from her the next call I get from you will be "hey come get me out of jail". Invariably it happens and they say "how did you know this was coming".

It pretty predictable. That's the bright spot. When you know what to look for it's easy to see coming. Moreover in a custody battle it is pretty easy for a lawyer to create a stimulus that causes them to "spin out" and show who they really are to the court.

cern

Reaction score
courts do not grant custody of children based solely on he said, she said. they call in expert witnesses. child protective services. neighbors. police if charges were brought up. the children are spoken to by psychologists and behavior therapy experts. the fact they chose to grant him custody speaks to his character.(good) and also about hers.(bad) he can now legally sue the ex for child support. I hope he does.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Hard for a guy to gain custody of a child, so this leads me to believe that the rumors about this chick being loco might be true. Isn't this the same girl he was with in College where he first got in "DV" trouble?
I got custody of mine and a three year restraining order for a sidekick

glimmerman

Reaction score
Watching AON she looks a little psycho but we already knew the troubles before we saw her on TV so it may have not helped. My wife said she looked crazy.

HanD

Reaction score
Those bruises are kind of low on the legs. Look more like a kick from a child. They kick low. Davey would probably kick a little higher. What do I know

shin bruises are very common in brazilian jiujitsu. less so up on the thighs from my experience even though it does happen but plenty on the shins.