More troubles for David Irving

cern

Reaction score
shin bruises are very common in brazilian jiujitsu. less so up on the thighs from my experience even though it does happen but plenty on the shins.
mma women routinely train with the men now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There are different levels of crazy. Moreover people's circumstances in life are different. Irvin is an NFL player who has a lot more to lose than a sheetrocker. He should have immediately checked out when the DV accusations started.

Women like her are looking mainly for one thing---leverage. DV was significant leverage for her. They are also really exceptionally good making it difficult for a guy to extract himself from the situation.

I have found that many of them have borderline personality disorder. They have a fear of abandonment. You cannot just date one because they won't let you do that. They try to lock things down by attempting to gain leverage on you. Moreover they tend to not have a moral "bottom" meaning that they do not have any sort of morality barrier which keeps them from giving a really low blow to sustain that leverage. They have no moral compass.

They will do anything they need to do to sustain that leverage. A lot of guys are in prison because of false allegations from women who are like this one seems to be. I have represented many in divorce cases and many in criminal cases.

They are easy to spot. I have told clients if you don't stay away from her the next call I get from you will be "hey come get me out of jail". Invariably it happens and they say "how did you know this was coming".

It pretty predictable. That's the bright spot. When you know what to look for it's easy to see coming. Moreover in a custody battle it is pretty easy for a lawyer to create a stimulus that causes them to "spin out" and show who they really are to the court.

There's the key........no limit to what they will or won't do

HanD

Reaction score
mma women routinely train with the men now.
yes they do. bjj is a gender neutral sport that I and others in my family participate in. I'm just saying shins can take a beating for sure and it doesn't matter the gender of who you train with really.

did they specify mma or just bjj? i only saw her mention of jiujitsu but everyone is equating that with mma.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The fact the court has already decided he is the fit parent and has granted him custody carries a lot of weight. Unless some different evidence comes out, Goodell is not going to go contrary to the court.

Of course he will. He already proved it.

The point is that the NFLs punishment system isnt interessted in who actually the guilty party is. It punishes a player who through hes bevaviour hurt the product the NFL tries to sell. And if Goodell views the company Irving surrounds himself with is bad for his product then Irving will be punished.

Do i think this is right or fair ? Not at all. This has a tendency we had in germany when Hitler had the power: if you accused somebody for doing something bad not you were the one who had to prove it the one who was accused of doing it had to prove the opposite. Which is nearly impossible.

But it seems the u.s. law has no problem with the NFL making their own laws. To me this is a fundamental question if there can be a institution like the Nfl inside a state that calls itself a nation of law that is allowed to make its own decissions just to secure their own revenue. But that are obviously against the laws of the state.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
David-Irving-girlfriend-Angela-Sanchez-pictures.jpg

As i said: she can look good with the right kind of makeup, lights and photoshoped.

Verdict

Reaction score
courts do not grant custody of children based solely on he said, she said. they call in expert witnesses. child protective services. neighbors. police if charges were brought up. the children are spoken to by psychologists and behavior therapy experts. the fact they chose to grant him custody speaks to his character.(good) and also about hers.(bad) he can now legally sue the ex for child support. I hope he does.

Quite honestly courts don't do ANYTHING other than decide cases as a general rule. Lawyers do that sort of thing. Not courts.

So what happens in court depends on what your lawyer chooses to present.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
That certainly looks like a very teal possibility. Might have jumped the gun here.

Yes please look at her IG post of the pictures. She states “my legs can’t get a break”.

That sure in h**l isn’t what someone says about their injuries from DV. Sounds exactly what someone would say about their workout.

Just saying!

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
It didn't start with Zeke. It started with Greg Hardy...

Hardy sent his gf on vacation before his ordeal and while she was gone he moved all of her stuff out of his apartment to try and end it. They weren't even involved anymore when the incident occurred. She showed up at the club where he was earlier in the evening and had to be forcefully removed by bouncers. Then she showed up at his residence uninvited and forced her way in. He was the one who called 911 and was not arrested after the incident. If he had done what she claimed then he most definitely would've been detained.

Then he requested a jury trail after that kangaroo court judge tried to railroad him. She then refused to cooperate with the prosecutor and the case was thrown out. He got his record expunged and the very next day those photos surfaced but she had no bruises on her neck even though she claimed that a 300lb man choked her till she blacked out...

He was then blacklisted when he refused to be remorseful for something he didn't do. He should never had agreed to that last interview he did...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
While I know it was a small sample size, the guy seemed like a decent dood on All or Nothing. If he won custody of his child that tells me much more than some dumb media story.

Reactions: G2

408Cowboy

Reaction score
If she were to make a dv claim legitimately she should have filed a restraining order with all the evidence in it and requested custody that way.

Verdict

Reaction score
These women aren't all necessarily "crazy". Actually they tend to be very street smart. They are very calculating. They "act" crazy to make you fear them so that the can maintain control. It's part of the need to either have control of the situation or at least the "illusion of control". Think OCD tendencies toward control of the situation. They obsess about it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Family court assigns a neutral representative for the child. Completely separate from the parents. If he got full custody that shows she's a deadbeat mother. And that says a lot about him as a father.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
shin bruises are very common in brazilian jiujitsu. less so up on the thighs from my experience even though it does happen but plenty on the shins.
Yeah the thigh bruises come from muay tai...

cern

Reaction score
Family court assigns a neutral representative for the child. Completely separate from the parents. If he got full custody that shows she's a deadbeat mother. And that says a lot about him as a father.
this is true. the burden of proof is not the same for all courts. oj got off in criminal court, but not civil court. family court law is different as it is about individuals welfare and not criminal or civil torts.

Reactions: G2