FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Evening Pops and fellow Cowboy fans!!!!! I've got to go outside and slap a Saints' fan. It's on my to do list right now. Nothing like the sweet, sweet feeling of ripping the Giants a new one and toying with them at the end to give them a false sense of hope for the season. I further enjoyed their coach's blood pressure jumping off the charts. Yes, it was a good day to be Xelda.
Afternoon, Pops and pen pals. Bahama Airlines is running two flights a day out of Grand Bahama to Nassau. I was able to get seats for my wife and her mom. They will be home tomorrow. I'm staying until the 25th. Have a great day Y'all.
Go on and admit it, Leon. You were worried that Coach was going to show up at the gynecologist on their behalf. We'd probably have to get him pretty soused to agree, but it could be done.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Evening Pops and fellow Cowboy fans!!!!! I've got to go outside and slap a Saints' fan. It's on my to do list right now. Nothing like the sweet, sweet feeling of ripping the Giants a new one and toying with them at the end to give them a false sense of hope for the season. I further enjoyed their coach's blood pressure jumping off the charts. Yes, it was a good day to be Xelda.

Go on and admit it, Leon. You were worried that Coach was going to show up at the gynecologist on their behalf. We'd probably have to get him pretty soused to agree, but it could be done.
I think CC would bring his own stirrups.

Xelda

Reaction score