FEATURED Morning Pops!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. I hope all is going well for everyone. I took some time off. My mom passed away couple of weeks ago. She’s in a better place and will be spending Christmas with my dad this year. She had been suffering from congestive heart failure and that coupled with her 90+ years of age eventually took its toll.

I had to take care of the business side of the funeral and didn’t really have much time to mourn until after the funeral. I just took time off from everything and been spending quality time with family n friends. Wife and I are driving back to south Texas this Saturday, I still need to tie up some lose ends.

Mostly My sis and I (&wife) have looked after my mom the last 2 years so it’s going to take quite an adjustment with her being gone.

RIP Mom, Love you

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and everyone.

Well... the trip to Iowa City wasn't wasted... :rolleyes: clean scan and now I'm once a year:D. Feeling pretty darn blessed this season with so many good things happening. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. My sister went with me this time so I'm treating her to lunch. Gotta go eat. Chat later.

I am so HAPPY for you Jan. Great News!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and thanks to my two friends, Jan and Runny, for pointing out my mistake with Oklahoma City and Kansas City in my post about states naming cities after states and the fact that I actually lived in OK makes the gaffe even more insidious but I have an excuse, I have tried to block out all things OK since I escaped. It's not really the entire state, just south central where I was held captive by a village of Walmart People.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good evening Pops and friends. I hope all is going well for everyone. I took some time off. My mom passed away couple of weeks ago. She’s in a better place and will be spending Christmas with my dad this year. She had been suffering from congestive heart failure and that coupled with her 90+ years of age eventually took its toll.

I had to take care of the business side of the funeral and didn’t really have much time to mourn until after the funeral. I just took time off from everything and been spending quality time with family n friends. Wife and I are driving back to south Texas this Saturday, I still need to tie up some lose ends.

Mostly My sis and I (&wife) have looked after my mom the last 2 years so it’s going to take quite an adjustment with her being gone.

RIP Mom, Love you
Sorry for the loss of your Mom, RGV. May your sorrow and that of your family's be tempered by the beautiful memories of your Mom when she was healthy and strong. I know my Dad was longing for the love of his life to join him as well.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

RIP Mom, Love you
I'm so very sorry C. My thoughts and prayers are with you and family. Mom lived a great life!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3k2a07.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

RIP Mom, Love you
So sorry for your loss, my friend. I'm sure you know we're here if you need us.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all of you who have stopped in to check stuff out.

Little ticked this morning. So, our community has enacted a deal where you have to separate the trash, just regular trash and then recycle. That's been going on for a few years now. So earlier this year, Waste Management came out and said that they wanted more money. No raise for waste management so they came out and said that they would no longer be picking up every week. They would alternate, every other week. Shocking right? So for three weeks I've been waiting for somebody to pick up the recycle. Call in, they say just leave it on the curb and it will eventually get picked up. Really?

So how is everybody today? I got work to do this morning and then I think the Wife has a plan for us to go out and do more shopping. I hope all of you are snug as a rug with all xmas stuff already done, enjoying a drink of whatever is best and enjoying time! I, unfortunately, am a long way from that. LOL........

Good news on the scan Jan!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, all of you have a great day! Enjoy your Friday and your Weekend! Maybe think about making some Cookies for Ole St. Nick!

Welcome to the Weekend Everybody! Go out and have fun but remember, above all else, be safe!

Leave you with this one today...... Go have fun people, just remember, we need you back here.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

RIP Mom, Love you
So sorry for your loss, @RGV_C_Los. Prayers for you and your family.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all of you who have stopped in to check stuff out.

Little ticked this morning. So, our community has enacted a deal where you have to separate the trash, just regular trash and then recycle. That's been going on for a few years now. So earlier this year, Waste Management came out and said that they wanted more money. No raise for waste management so they came out and said that they would no longer be picking up every week. They would alternate, every other week. Shocking right? So for three weeks I've been waiting for somebody to pick up the recycle. Call in, they say just leave it on the curb and it will eventually get picked up. Really?

So how is everybody today? I got work to do this morning and then I think the Wife has a plan for us to go out and do more shopping. I hope all of you are snug as a rug with all xmas stuff already done, enjoying a drink of whatever is best and enjoying time! I, unfortunately, am a long way from that. LOL........

Good news on the scan Jan!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, all of you have a great day! Enjoy your Friday and your Weekend! Maybe think about making some Cookies for Ole St. Nick!

Welcome to the Weekend Everybody! Go out and have fun but remember, above all else, be safe!

Leave you with this one today...... Go have fun people, just remember, we need you back here.

I go to the town transfer station every Saturday, rather than pay to have my trash and recyclables picked up. I don't have to remember to get the trash out on time, and it gets me out of the house at a respectable hour on Saturday.

GrammaJan

Reaction score

RIP Mom, Love you
So so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.