FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. I was disappointed but not surprised by the game yesterday. It' okay, though, because both my daughters are here and we're enjoying their company. Y'all have a great day.
I don't think any of us was surprised, and likewise I'd guess it's safe to say with the potential on this team we've all been disappointed this season. I couldn't get through one quarter yesterday and had to change the channel. First game I've tried to watch in weeks. Sure why I did.

Enjoy the family Leon. Hope you have a wonderful visit this Christmas.

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. Yesterday's game?
OGC.761ce6de689797b79fcc393daee6cfae

I don't want to talk about it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I believe this is going to be my big boy Mugsy's last Christmas so we're taking him to Ruidoso to hike and smell deer poop and explore and have a great time.

At least, I hope.

Here's to a good trip (on the road in about an hour) a safe trip and that my baby boy has a great time.

And a Merry Christmas to you all.
My love to all of you who have given me smiles.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Merry Christmas Eve to one and almost all. I don't know who's been naughty so I don't want to waste a Christmas greeting on them, got something special just for them. A Naughty Nightie from Frederick's of Hollywood, the true Disneyland of CA. Not to worry guys, I ordered an unisex one because Colo has been acting frisky.

The weather is not helping my lack of Christmas spirit, going to be in the mid 70's for the next two days and I want seasonal weather for Christmas. I know, I knnnnnnnoooooow, complaining about weather like that is ludicrous so I am asking Santa for a better attitude. I had hoped to be yelling "Hey you damned kids, get off my snowy lawn" but once again will be leaving off the snowy part. Shame, the bear traps are much easier to hide in the snow.

If you are traveling, be safe. I am only traveling a short distance from the Land of Old Golfers to the City of Weirdos. However, I will be staying overnight so I've packed the pajamas with the feet in them, my Leg Lamp night light and "Twas the Night Before Christmas" in Mandarin. I don't speak or read Mandarin, even on a menu (I demand pictures), but when traveling, I like to feel international like a jet setter.

Take an extra minute, my friends, and take a look around at the family you are with and imagine life without them and life for them without you in it. Hold those feelings and those people close to you and freeze that moment in time and store that for when you will need it.

Xelda

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Eve Pops and friends. We love you too, Corso, all the regulars and the infrequenters. Hold those you love close and slap anyone that brings up Sunday's game. I hope everyone is finished their shopping up. Now it's time for recreational shopping and that should be done online to save your sanity.

I need to wash my car too, Jan. Maybe I'll do that today. It's going to be 71 today and 72 tomorrow. The weather is back to normal. Next month is when the ice will hit. By then, you'll have snow to cover the brown outdoors. You could be moving in the snow! Snow is much better than 110 degrees to move in. Around here, we're scared hypothermia will set in at 32 degrees. If you step outside, you can hear the voices of a thousand Southerners shouting "I can't feel my toes anymore!".

Have a good day everyone!.

Xelda

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Eve Pops and friends. We love you too, Corso, all the regulars and the infrequenters. Hold those you love close and slap anyone that brings up Sunday's game. I hope everyone HAS finished their shopping. Now it's time for recreational shopping and that should be done online to save your sanity.

I need to wash my car too, Jan. Maybe I'll do that today. It's going to be 71 today and 72 tomorrow. The weather is back to normal. Next month is when the ice will hit. By then, you'll have snow to cover the brown outdoors. You could be moving in the snow! Snow is much better than 110 degrees to move in. Around here, we're scared hypothermia will set in at 32 degrees. If you step outside, you can hear the voices of a thousand Southerners shouting "I can't feel my toes anymore!".

Have a good day everyone!.
I had to fix that or it was going to drive me crazy. I'd started on a story that was removed for the sake of cohesion and apparently didn't do a thorough idiot proofing before hitting reply. No comments from the peanut gallery. :facepalm: I hope my English Teacher forgives me for this and the other faux pas along with run on sentences, ignoring paragraphs and punctuation errors out the wazoo.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in and visit this thread. Lots of folks out and about right now so I know it's sometimes a chore to have the time.

Tough game Sunday and I really didn't have the time, nor the desire to talk about it yesterday, LOL........ But today is another day! Tough loss, probably cost us the Division and the playoffs but you know what, when a door closes, another opens.

Work is about done for me till after Xmas but I have last minute shopping to finish up. Gonna get that done today.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I seriously hope that all of you have a great, great Xmas. Please accept my wishes for a very Merry Christmas. I love all of you guys.

Everybody, it's a busy time of year. Be safe, be careful, be happy to have opportunity to be alive for this Holiday.

Peace and Good Will on Earth People! That is my wish for you.

Merry Christmas Everyone......

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. I have a brisket in my smoker, smoking away and already smelling good. I’m sitting out in the back yard on this beautiful 67°day watching an old western “ The Magnificent Seven”. I’m pretty sure those 7 could beat our 11.

Here’s wishing each and everyone of you fine folks a Merry Christmas. Remember the reason for the season.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I had to fix that or it was going to drive me crazy. I'd started on a story that was removed for the sake of cohesion and apparently didn't do a thorough idiot proofing before hitting reply. No comments from the peanut gallery. :facepalm: I hope my English Teacher forgives me for this and the other faux pas along with run on sentences, ignoring paragraphs and punctuation errors out the wazoo.

I isn’t finished with my Christmas shopping, actually I isn’t even started. I’ve been really busy last few weeks, hopefully my gang will forgive me..:cool:

Last edited: