Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

19,370 Messages
    32,979 Likes Received
    No, but you look a lot better to me running that direction.

2. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,362 Messages
    10,436 Likes Received
    THAT'S HIM!

3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

50,562 Messages
    18,256 Likes Received
    Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who have stopped in to visit this thread.

Gotta say, pretty nice day today. Got the smallest Grandboy today so I am doing a little work and he is sitting in his highchair, eating Mac and Cheese with a fried hotdog mixed in. It's not what Gramma would make but it is what Grampa would choose!

Sounds like everybody is in good spirits around here. That's good! Colo, gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with your footspeed, considering your current age. I guess that whole "no close thing" really helps out on the wind resistance huh? Nice job Brother!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, you guys keep on keeping on and remember, the word bed, it actually looks like, well, a bed. You guys be good today!

Everybody, have a great evening and remember, there is no more important job then being a Brother or a Sister or a Father or a Mother or a Grandparent or maybe just something as simple as a friend, if your the only one of those a person has got. You are all important to somebody, even if you sometimes forget that.

Peace....

4. ABQCOWBOY

50,562 Messages
    18,256 Likes Received
    Arse man huh.........

:thumbup:

5. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,362 Messages
    10,436 Likes Received
    If I had my way Coach, that black and white circle would have looked like Humpty Dumpty afterwards.
    :lmao2: and here I was thinking he just wasn't a beans and franks guy.

6. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

21,558 Messages
    40,785 Likes Received
    Are you standing on your head?

7. Runwildboys

21,558 Messages
    40,785 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and friends, and happy hump day to all.

Weather is still not to bad yet, but next week looks like back to single digit mornings. I wish I knew someone with a condo on a tropical island....Oh yeah, that's right. My brother lives in Puerto Rico now!

Wish I knew someone who had a condo on a tropical island whom I could tolerate for more than a day or two.

8. ABQCOWBOY

50,562 Messages
    18,256 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit the thread today.

Hump Day, Wife is in Vegas on business (Riiiightttttttt.....) so it's just me for a couple of days. How is everybody else today?

Listening to a lot of the talking heads and they are all over the map with regards to McCarthy. Gonna be interesting to watch and see what happens.

RWB, I got no Condo anywhere tropic but I do have garage with a bunk, a sink and a crapper (no shower). It's got a good heater and cable TV. Best I can do right now Brother. :laugh:

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, what's the good word everybody? I hope this Wednesday finds all of you well! Here is to hoping you all have a great rest of the week!

Everybody, I hope that you are all doing well, half the work day down and headed towards the downhill and on the the weekend. Everyone, have a great evening and God Bless.

9. ABQCOWBOY

50,562 Messages
    18,256 Likes Received
  10. GrammaJan

GrammaJan Well-Known Member

693 Messages
    2,561 Likes Received
    Thank you for asking. Still among the living... using a chunk of bamboo pole at work in order to breathe since I can't keep my head above water (picture comes to mind of some scene from Gilligan's Island). More going on than I feel I can handle at the moment...

11. ABQCOWBOY

50,562 Messages
    18,256 Likes Received
    Sometimes we all have stretches like that. Just gotta remember, you can't ever let the Fargin Bastages wear you down!
    [​IMG]

12. GrammaJan

GrammaJan Well-Known Member

693 Messages
    2,561 Likes Received
    as Leon so eloquently states "Illegitimi non carborundum"

13. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

18,289 Messages
    42,852 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

14. Runwildboys

21,558 Messages
    40,785 Likes Received
    Those fargin' iceholes!

15. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,362 Messages
    10,436 Likes Received
    NEW CUSS WORD! NEW CUSS WORD! Runny comes up with all the best family friendly cuss words!
    [​IMG]

RGV_C_Los, GrammaJan and Runwildboys like this.
  16. Runwildboys

21,558 Messages
    40,785 Likes Received
    Nah, that's from Johnny Dangerously, it was the same guy as in ABQ's post.

Ya know how to trap an elephant? Dig 2 big holes. Fill one with peas and the other with ashes, and when the elephant comes to take a pea, you kick him in the ash hole.

17. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,362 Messages
    10,436 Likes Received
    I'd never heard it before, so I'm giving you full credit.

Why did the chicken cross the road? To show the armadillo that it can be done.

18. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

11,708 Messages
    3,941 Likes Received
    Morning, Pops and Peeps. Another day in paradise. Weather wise anyway. However, the people here could still use your prayers and well wishes as the deal with the aftermath of hurricane Dorian. Life is definitely not back to normal for many, many people.

Xelda, GrammaJan, RGV_C_Los and 2 others like this.
  19. ColoCowboy

ColoCowboy Well-Known Member

1,828 Messages
    4,274 Likes Received
    This just makes me smile... I don't know if it is the floppy ears or devil-may-care attitude... Ok, it's the floppy ears. WE NEED MORE FLOPPY EARS on this forum

20. ColoCowboy

ColoCowboy Well-Known Member

1,828 Messages
    4,274 Likes Received
    Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

It is always a treat to drop by this thread and hear how everyone is doing... and to see @daboyzruleperiod latest memes. Although, @Xelda the one you posted above cracked me up.

It is about 20 F outside and the wind is howling; we may forego the morning hike and just hunker down around the fireplace.

How many of you have seen the show, "Yellowstone"? We missed it when it first came out and are now binge watching season 2. If you haven't seen the show, it stars Kevin Costner and seems to be a mixture of Peyton Place, the Godfather, Lonesome Dove all rolled into one and set in Montana near Yellowstone. Have to admit, it has sucked us into the show.

Why bring this up? My wife and I are planning a rode trip to Yellowstone in May. We checked-out a number of DVDs from the library about things to do and see in Yellowstone. The first season of the TV show, "Yellowstone", showed up and I thought, "great... a travel program about Yellowstone narrated by Costner". Ok, I am retired and entitled to a senior moment.

One of these days, we should organize a meeting somewhere convenient during football season. I think it would be pretty darned cool to meet all of you... and, just to be clear, I will be wearing clothing (contrary to some of the recent memes).