Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3mf6b8.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You know what they say, Dix. A bad day golfing is better than a good day in Brooklyn!.....Okay, maybe I'm the only one who says that, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Be honest, if you had to spin on a spit above a roaring fire while 10 demons danced around you, prodding you with pitch forks and basting you with Garlic Butter, you'd still pick that over Brooklyn!

:laugh:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and check out the thread.

Happy Friday everybody!

Snowed all night here so it's gonna suck a little bit to drive today but gotta do it! Getting ready to head over to the AP to pick up the Wife. She's coming home today so this Friday is double good for me!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, all you guys be good, stay warm and enjoy the Weekend!

Everybody, finish up strong, go have fun but be very careful. Need all of you back on Monday!

God Bless.....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy noonday Pops and those that wish they had tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch. I wish you did too as well as myself but I am lazy and don't want to fix it. This is one of the times I wish I had a butler. There are actually many times I wish I had a butler because I would be generous and kind to him and always compliment him on his prowess with a martini pitcher and shaker, when I've got my Bond on.

Prepare yourselves for another Freaky Friday Fest my fine fellows and fantastic fabulous femmes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Happy noonday Pops and those that wish they had tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch. I wish you did too as well as myself but I am lazy and don't want to fix it. This is one of the times I wish I had a butler. There are actually many times I wish I had a butler because I would be generous and kind to him and always compliment him on his prowess with a martini pitcher and shaker, when I've got my Bond on.

Prepare yourselves for another Freaky Friday Fest my fine fellows and fantastic fabulous femmes.
CC, when you make a grilled cheese with jalapeno cheddar on rye, it's easier to get up the energy to do it.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Mmm, sounds good! Ciabatta grilled cheese, huh? Never would have thought of that.

Probably because you usually get it when it's cold. When it's hot, right out of the oven, it's really soft and it absolutely soaks up whatever you put on it. So I use seasoned Olive Oil, like you get in Restaurants and just brush it on the inside of the bread, then I use real butter on the outside, not margarine or any type of fake butter. The cheese just gets into the pours of the bread and man alive, it's really good. No joke Brother, I would not lie about such an important topic as this!

LOL....

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Probably because you usually get it when it's cold. When it's hot, right out of the oven, it's really soft and it absolutely soaks up whatever you put on it. So I use seasoned Olive Oil, like you get in Restaurants and just brush it on the inside of the bread, then I use real butter on the outside, not margarine or any type of fake butter. The cheese just gets into the pours of the bread and man alive, it's really good. No joke Brother, I would not lie about such an important topic as this!

LOL....
I've only had ciabatta sliced lengthwise, which is why I never would have thought of using it for grilled cheese.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I've only had ciabatta sliced lengthwise, which is why I never would have thought of using it for grilled cheese.

My Wife has a bread maker so any bread she makes is basically a big circle LOL.... Either way, it works pretty good. I love it RW. I'm telling you, that Garage with a rack doesn't sound all that great, compared to a condo in some tropical island but once you start breaking it down, it starts looking better and better!

;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My Wife has a bread maker so any bread she makes is basically a big circle LOL.... Either way, it works pretty good. I love it RW. I'm telling you, that Garage with a rack doesn't sound all that great, compared to a condo in some tropical island but once you start breaking it down, it starts looking better and better!

;)
You're just looking for someone to do your yardwork while you make bread!