FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I use ciabatta on my panini press to make Muffalettas and Hot Sicilians. Some ham, salami, mortadella, provolone and olive salad makes as close of a one as I can get in New Orleans.

This Italian sport bar in Harrisburg PA called Nick Cantone's made this Hot Sicilian that in one of my all time top 2's. Serrano ham, salami, pepperoni, hot capicola, bacon, provolone and Dijon mustard. My wife didn't like me getting it because I always cried right before taking that last bite.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I use ciabatta on my panini press to make Muffalettas and Hot Sicilians. Some ham, salami, mortadella, provolone and olive salad makes as close of a one as I can get in New Orleans.

This Italian sport bar in Harrisburg PA called Nick Cantone's made this Hot Sicilian that in one of my all time top 2's. Serrano ham, salami, pepperoni, hot capicola, bacon, provolone and Dijon mustard. My wife didn't like me getting it because I always cried right before taking that last bite.
Oh my gosh that sounds so brilliant...
I'm hitting up Costco tomorrow!

You are my Salvador Dali.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and apparently hungry friends. I can't believe all the conversations over sammiches and cheeses. It's like studying a civilized version of National Geographic where the male of the species roams the urban savannah in search of sustenance. Don't forget the hazards of late night sammiches, especially if you're prowling the kitchen after dark in the nude. (Glad Red Bull is ok and back with us.) Snack safely. :popcorn:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good evening Pops and apparently hungry friends. I can't believe all the conversations over sammiches and cheeses. It's like studying a civilized version of National Geographic where the male of the species roams the urban savannah in search of sustenance. Don't forget the hazards of late night sammiches, especially if you're prowling the kitchen after dark in the nude. (Glad Red Bull is ok and back with us.) Snack safely. :popcorn:
I always wander the house, in the night, in the nude.
I think that's why my wife married me.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Y'all made me hungry with the homemade bread and sandwich talk. I had fun playing golf yesterday morning. I played with a group of Canadians who were very nice. In the afternoon I walked on a different beach than normal and met a Bahamkan guy named Basil. He was fishing and I stopped to talked to him for a while. Really enjoyed our conversation..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh my gosh that sounds so brilliant...
I'm hitting up Costco tomorrow!

You are my Salvador Dali.
Well, I've been know to Dili Dali, here and there. I am not sure what it is I do here and I do wonder if my parents would approve.

Hey, Corso Costco, has those little ciabatta buns in their bakery and for store bought they're really good. I tried to get ABQ's wife, Mrs. ABQ and Mom of ABQ Jr., to come make bread for me but she won't leave him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You, obviously, being a member of the fairer sex, do not know the difference between a sammich and a snack. Snacks are what we men have before and after our sammiches. The chips or fries and not considered snacks either, they are accoutrements of the food kingdom.

I like your analogy of the male of the species but we view ourselves as hunters, not gatherers. We stalk and slay the Mighty Sammich.

My wife used to watch me build the Mighty Sammich and I would ask her what she was doing and she'd just let out this big sigh and say "oh, just watching my manly man mastering the assemblage of various meats, cheeses and vegetables, and add cucumber to mine please, between the only buns as cute as his". I would respond "dear, would you care for just such an assemblage"? She would sigh again and reply "oh, I could eat".

I am adopting Boar's Head as my family crest.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Y'all made me hungry with the homemade bread and sandwich talk. I had fun playing golf yesterday morning. I played with a group of Canadians who were very nice. In the afternoon I walked on a different beach than normal and met a Bahamkan guy named Basil. He was fishing and I stopped to talked to him for a while. Really enjoyed our conversation..
Well Leon, what did Basil have to say for himself? Details, details.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I always wander the house, in the night, in the nude.
I knew it! :muttley:

That was great! Brides can get so nervous about every little detail having to be perfect, they'd all be better off releasing all of that pent up frustration like she did, what a great laugh.
Couchie, when I came across this yesterday I laughed so hard and literally watched it about 4 more times. It's not as if her husband's boo boo was that funny, that laugh this young lady had was absolutely hysterical.

Too funny! Cracked me up:D, though I wasn't bellowing like the bride lol
:laugh:

"How's Paprika doing Leon?". :lmao2:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
He said "My name is Basil, as in Basil Rathbone. haha. We talked about fishing and he gave me some pointers. He told me about his trips to Miami on a cruise ship that runs between here and Miami every other day. He worked at the airport all his life until he retired. For the last 27 years he supervised luggage handling and refueling. He mentioned his twin brother about 5 times.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
I knew it! :muttley:

Couchie, when I came across this yesterday I laughed so hard and literally watched it about 4 more times. It's not as if her husband's boo boo was that funny, that laugh this young lady had was absolutely hysterical.

:laugh:

"How's Paprika doing Leon?". :lmao2:
Paprika married Rosemary and they had a good thyme on their honeymoon.