FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
For some reason, My Wife Makes The Bread! sounds like a great self-help book for males.
Probably 6 figures for someone who can properly write it up.

You know, your right Corse, that does sound like something that will sell. First things first thou, I probably need to get the reading part down before I start in on trying to write anything.....

:thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3mls1g.jpg

So much bbq, so little time. If you're ever in KC try Arthur Bryant's on Brooklyn in KC, MO.
I will. Love BBQ, especially hot/sweet combo.:thumbup:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Niners and Chiefs in the Super Bowl and I'll be rooting for Mahomes. I liked the 49'ers in the Montana days although they were a distant 2nd to my Cowboys. But now, the lie is not there. The good thing about it is he who is not to be looked at will not be there. Have a great day, Y'all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good goooooood Monday morning Pops and all those joining me in the Packers go home celebration. Could you imagine my joy? Arrogant Rodgers has a fumble and a pick and no points and how'd you like that stare down he gave his receiver when he threw that pick, typical of the man that can do no wrong, like taking credit for Hail Mary's. I'll only take credit for Bloody Mary's.

I am all in on the Niners since I've never liked Reid, the fat boy that grew to be a fat man, and I want another team to get to 6 rings to put even more pressure on Booger. That will make NE, PIT and SF, all rivals for attention.

My team won the CFP and I am fine with the teams in the SB, now if they'd only listen to me about the halftime entertainment. Forget all those phony people acting like they're at a concert with bad music, make it about football.

Here's my idea, and for once I even like my own idea. The host city selects two all star Pop Warner teams to compete in one quarter and they can use whatever criteria they want, like even including community involvement by the youngsters. I would love to see those little legs running all over the field and what a memory for those kids and I mean kids, girls are eligible as well. You imagine 15 years from now when they're talking about some rookie that played in the Superbowl Future of Football halftime?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good goooooood Monday morning Pops and all those joining me in the Packers go home celebration. Could you imagine my joy? Arrogant Rodgers has a fumble and a pick and no points and how'd you like that stare down he gave his receiver when he threw that pick, typical of the man that can do no wrong, like taking credit for Hail Mary's. I'll only take credit for Bloody Mary's.

I am all in on the Niners since I've never liked Reid, the fat boy that grew to be a fat man, and I want another team to get to 6 rings to put even more pressure on Booger. That will make NE, PIT and SF, all rivals for attention.

My team won the CFP and I am fine with the teams in the SB, now if they'd only listen to me about the halftime entertainment. Forget all those phony people acting like they're at a concert with bad music, make it about football.

Here's my idea, and for once I even like my own idea. The host city selects two all star Pop Warner teams to compete in one quarter and they can use whatever criteria they want, like even including community involvement by the youngsters. I would love to see those little legs running all over the field and what a memory for those kids and I mean kids, girls are eligible as well. You imagine 15 years from now when they're talking about some rookie that played in the Superbowl Future of Football halftime?
I hate the 9ers, almost as much as the Packers. My personal disdain for Smirky McDbag is what had me rooting for SF yesterday, but I'm totally on board the Chiefs train for the SB. I don't care if the conductor is a burger away from riding the sidelines on a Rascal.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the 9ers, almost as much as the Packers. My personal disdain for Smirky McDbag is what had me rooting for SF yesterday, but I'm totally on board the Chiefs train for the SB. I don't care if the conductor is a burger away from riding the sidelines on a Rascal.
Different strokes and I am OK if the Chiefs win it but for old times sake, I've got to go Niners all the way for just one football reason. I want a team with a D to win it.

The non football reasons are that was my wife's favorite team because that was her favorite city, we loved going there, their uni color combo and cute, cute, cute Joe Montana. If I heard how cute he was once while they were playing, I heard it dozens of times. She made sure I heard it too.

I am just glad the Packers are not there so I am fine either way.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in and check out the thread.

Well, Chefs and 9ers. I'm all in for the Chefs, I can't stand the 49ers. Interestingly enough, ABQJr is going for the 49ers, he can't stand Reid. I guess I feed him a little too much Philly Hateraid and not enough San Fran. My bad.

How is everybody today? I'm thinking that we need to go ahead and just start up March Madness early this year!

Jan, good idea on some Ribs. I think I might try and make some here this week.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all enjoying your Monday. Here is hoping that its a quick, productive week for everybody.

People, have a great work week.

Peace!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. Now that's what I'm talking about, Dabz! Seeing AR get crushed is right up there with watching our Cowboys in slow motion. Ok not THAT great, but close. You know if AR had his referees at the game, the entire defense would have been ejected for entering precious' personal space. That's one of those 50 yards and infinite first down penalties.

I did enjoy the Titans giving KC fits for as long as they could. Ultimately, I don't care who wins the SB as long as it's not the 49ers. I have no duck in that fight, but I know how to hold a grudge.

The imagery Coach painted the other day of the toothless tub of lard chewing bubble gum has stuck with me. I got so caught up in the story that I thought I'd gone grocery shopping, but can't find where I hid the good stuff. Nothing unusual for me these days. After that guy came to break in on me in August 2018, I hide things I consider important. valuable or chocolate. I spent nearly all of my free time last week hunting where I'd put my checks at. I still haven't found them, but did organize a few things along the way while wanting to kick my own butt for doing this to myself. I gave up and went on line to order more. I got a good discount on 4 boxes, so I went to check out and the fee more than doubled my cost. They slapped a shipping and handling fee on each box. I got out of that program fast.

Time to start my check search again. Have a good evening everyone.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and keyboard kids. We're having a new air conditioner installed late this week or early next week. It will be a Rheem 4 ton, 16 seer unit for less than $3,500 including labor. I thought that was a pretty good deal in the Bahamas. Will be doing some tile work also to replace several broken floor tiles. I have a guy for that. Things are coming together nicely and the place should be in shape to rent when we leave. I will make a special deal for any regular posters in this thread. Have a great day!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. Now that's what I'm talking about, Dabz! Seeing AR get crushed is right up there with watching our Cowboys in slow motion. Ok not THAT great, but close. You know if AR had his referees at the game, the entire defense would have been ejected for entering precious' personal space. That's one of those 50 yards and infinite first down penalties.

I did enjoy the Titans giving KC fits for as long as they could. Ultimately, I don't care who wins the SB as long as it's not the 49ers. I have no duck in that fight, but I know how to hold a grudge.

The imagery Coach painted the other day of the toothless tub of lard chewing bubble gum has stuck with me. I got so caught up in the story that I thought I'd gone grocery shopping, but can't find where I hid the good stuff. Nothing unusual for me these days. After that guy came to break in on me in August 2018, I hide things I consider important. valuable or chocolate. I spent nearly all of my free time last week hunting where I'd put my checks at. I still haven't found them, but did organize a few things along the way while wanting to kick my own butt for doing this to myself. I gave up and went on line to order more. I got a good discount on 4 boxes, so I went to check out and the fee more than doubled my cost. They slapped a shipping and handling fee on each box. I got out of that program fast.

Time to start my check search again. Have a good evening everyone.
X girl, I haven't written a check in so long, I am not sure I remember how. I am so spoiled paying bills online and having auto pay. Along with wondering if I will be here 5 years from now, I wonder what I will be doing that I never imagined? And I barely dabble in technology and I know I miss out on quite a bit not being a social media climber but it's the part I know I am missing that keeps me off of it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and keyboard kids. We're having a new air conditioner installed late this week or early next week. It will be a Rheem 4 ton, 16 seer unit for less than $3,500 including labor. I thought that was a pretty good deal in the Bahamas. Will be doing some tile work also to replace several broken floor tiles. I have a guy for that. Things are coming together nicely and the place should be in shape to rent when we leave. I will make a special deal for any regular posters in this thread. Have a great day!
Leon, you might want to check out setting your place up as a smart home so you can manage it when you're back in Texas. Don't know about the technological structure there, especially after the hurricane, but that might be a good tool for you.

About those tiles, you need to test them with a cocktail shaker with two libations in it. I normally do just one, because I am a party of one, but when vacationing, I tend to get carried away. And I assume by "regular posters" you are referring to time on the forum and not mental state.

BTW, if you charge by the person, does an inflatable doll, or two, count? And if you do, at what level of inflation do they become a "person". I look at them as visitors and not guests. And I wouldn't bring my main squeeze, pun intended, Trudy as she hates to fly.