FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Leon, you might want to check out setting your place up as a smart home so you can manage it when you're back in Texas. Don't know about the technological structure there, especially after the hurricane, but that might be a good tool for you.

About those tiles, you need to test them with a cocktail shaker with two libations in it. I normally do just one, because I am a party of one, but when vacationing, I tend to get carried away. And I assume by "regular posters" you are referring to time on the forum and not mental state.

BTW, if you charge by the person, does an inflatable doll, or two, count? And if you do, at what level of inflation do they become a "person". I look at them as visitors and not guests. And I wouldn't bring my main squeeze, pun intended, Trudy as she hates to fly.
I bet you discovered that when you were to lazy to blow her up, and used a helium tank.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and keyboard kids. We're having a new air conditioner installed late this week or early next week. It will be a Rheem 4 ton, 16 seer unit for less than $3,500 including labor. I thought that was a pretty good deal in the Bahamas. Will be doing some tile work also to replace several broken floor tiles. I have a guy for that. Things are coming together nicely and the place should be in shape to rent when we leave. I will make a special deal for any regular posters in this thread. Have a great day!
You have an extra special, great day, my best friend in the world!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Leon, you might want to check out setting your place up as a smart home so you can manage it when you're back in Texas. Don't know about the technological structure there, especially after the hurricane, but that might be a good tool for you.

About those tiles, you need to test them with a cocktail shaker with two libations in it. I normally do just one, because I am a party of one, but when vacationing, I tend to get carried away. And I assume by "regular posters" you are referring to time on the forum and not mental state.

BTW, if you charge by the person, does an inflatable doll, or two, count? And if you do, at what level of inflation do they become a "person". I look at them as visitors and not guests. And I wouldn't bring my main squeeze, pun intended, Trudy as she hates to fly.
The smart technology is a good idea, Coach. As to 'regular', I will let you qualify. As to the dolls, no charge. However, if you bring one of those AI robot sex girl machines, I will have to personally inspect her.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet you discovered that when you were to lazy to blow her up, and used a helium tank.
I only do that when people ask me "so how was it last night" and I can reply "I had her floating on the ceiling". And you have no idea of the excitement of taking a hit of helium and screaming "Oh Trudy, Trudy, Trudy"!!!!

And that's how I know she hates to fly.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3mt6a9.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all you humpsters out there celebrating a day just made for you. I do wonder just who thought this Hump Day up in the first place. And speaking of naming things, and I was, I used to know the name of the guy responsible for Happy Hour. Which should go hand in hand with Hump Day, alliteration aside and only cruel people would put alliteration aside.

And for retired people, shouldn't Thursday be our Hump Day? We don't do anything for 7 days and Thursday's the midpoint in the week. I mean working people even get Labor Day as their very own holiday and I have to do less than nothing to celebrate with them.

The person that, supposedly, gets credit for Happy Hour was a food and beverage manager in a Milwaukee at the Marriott Hotel. Sales were poor and it was winter and people were just biding their time and waiting it out as people of the frozen tundra are prone to do. He had this idea to have finger food and half price drinks when people usually got off work and they advertised it and it was an overwhelming hit and it spread to all of the other hotels. I've stayed at that Marriott where I got the story and I can tell you, that is one hell of a Happy Hour, they can no longer use that name because patrons were getting too happy and harming their unhappy counterparts with vehicles. It was back in the early 80's when I was there but they had a band and a spread like I'd never seen and a line out the door.....unless you were a guest and you received preferential treatment. Hell, I would have gotten a room just for that, just so happens I needed a room because I was in Milwaukee and I lived in Dallas.

Hey now, enough of that, where is Kristie? I thought we had a new member of Pops' thread to join us. I know some like Strollinruss just wander by occasionally but come on, he's strollin, what do you expect? Anyone ever tell you they were out for a stroll? What did you picture? Speed walking? In a hurry to get to an unknown destination? Strollin' is actively wasting time.

I hope I didn't scare her off with that insane/sane stuff but can I help it if we are the most sane bunch of the bunch?

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. The cold weather that blew in has caused me to have the sniffoos. If I were a kangaroo, I wouldn't have room for a baby after I got through stuffing my pouch with Kleenex. It doesn't matter much because I forget I'm packing a small tree in all my pockets, I still grab a new Kleenex for the next sniffoo or sneeze. It goes in a pocket and the tree grows. To celebrate the tree's cycle of life, I forget to empty my pockets and wash them. I opened the dryer the other day and there was an explosion of pieces of freshly washed and dried Kleenex. No Puffs were harmed during the laundry cycle because when I have to sneeze, I don't want to fidget with a stack of tissues. I want my tissues raising their hands and ready to go. My favorites are the ones with Vicks Mentholatum, they're special.

Now about this sale at Lowes... WAIT FOR ME!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I made up for your economy of words and thought just anticipating a short post with deeper meaning. Just what did you mean by "all"? So many ways to run with that and I can go all of the directions at the same time.
I was expecting you, so I decided that, for the sake of the others here, some brevity was in order.