FEATURED Morning Pops!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and fellow posters and posterettes. I am tired, didn't sleep well. My little girl dog besides having her teeth cleaned needed to have a questionable growth removed from her hip and for that she gets to wear a cone. All night she sat up staring at me, even in the dark I could feel her eyes saying "what oh what did I do to deserve this humiliation? Bad enough I got it from both ends and you, you who are supposed to love and care for me, let them do this?"

So I am out almost 1500 bucks and have a little dog that can't decide if giving me dirty looks or pitiful looks will bring the best dividend, my guilt and shame. Either works well because I never did really fall asleep last night and worried about her.

Just returned from a trip to town and my renewal of feeling there are just too many humans. More specifically, too many in Marble Falls at the HEB. I, being a most cooperative sort of fellow, donned my mask (because I had been such a hit at the liquor store and voted most likely to be wearing a mask into a liquor store with no pandemic) and set out to socially distance myself. Ya know the ones that it is most difficult to distance from? The aholes without a mask that refuse to stay 6' away. So, I did what I should have done, I barked at them. I don't mean words, I mean I dog barked at 3 men in that store that refused to give me my space. I would like to be a fly on the wall in their homes when they tell ole Edna Mae some guy barked at them in the grocery store. Couple of the employees got a kick out of it.

However, I did share the details of my outing with my dogs and I think I cheered up my little girl dog and I read a "see, feels good doesn't it? Now, stop yelling at us for doing what comes naturally. You want silent pets, should have bought fish. And I think you should have lifted your mask and bared your fangs".
Umm... dog barking sounds? I tried a low primal grunt a few days ago (think M'baku from the Jabari clan in Black Panther) to no avail... I may have to try dog barking or, perhaps, a soulful wail.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So I am out almost 1500 bucks and have a little dog that can't decide if giving me dirty looks or pitiful looks will bring the best dividend, my guilt and shame.

So you say your little Pup has a flexible personality? You know, that's not necessarily a bad thing Brother....

So, I did what I should have done, I barked at them. I don't mean words, I mean I dog barked at 3 men in that store that refused to give me my space. I would like to be a fly on the wall in their homes when they tell ole Edna Mae some guy barked at them in the grocery store. Couple of the employees got a kick out of it.

They probably just went home and tried to figure out if they should have used a dirty look or a pitiful one to guilt you or shame you Coach.

:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Umm... dog barking sounds? I tried a low primal grunt a few days ago (think M'baku from the Jabari clan in Black Panther) to no avail... I may have to try dog barking or, perhaps, a soulful wail.
It worked, sure got their attention as well as some other shoppers. I am not sure if they got the point or just thought someone had escaped.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and fellow posters and posterettes. I am tired, didn't sleep well. My little girl dog besides having her teeth cleaned needed to have a questionable growth removed from her hip and for that she gets to wear a cone. All night she sat up staring at me, even in the dark I could feel her eyes saying "what oh what did I do to deserve this humiliation? Bad enough I got it from both ends and you, you who are supposed to love and care for me, let them do this?"

So I am out almost 1500 bucks and have a little dog that can't decide if giving me dirty looks or pitiful looks will bring the best dividend, my guilt and shame. Either works well because I never did really fall asleep last night and worried about her.

Just returned from a trip to town and my renewal of feeling there are just too many humans. More specifically, too many in Marble Falls at the HEB. I, being a most cooperative sort of fellow, donned my mask (because I had been such a hit at the liquor store and voted most likely to be wearing a mask into a liquor store with no pandemic) and set out to socially distance myself. Ya know the ones that it is most difficult to distance from? The aholes without a mask that refuse to stay 6' away. So, I did what I should have done, I barked at them. I don't mean words, I mean I dog barked at 3 men in that store that refused to give me my space. I would like to be a fly on the wall in their homes when they tell ole Edna Mae some guy barked at them in the grocery store. Couple of the employees got a kick out of it.

However, I did share the details of my outing with my dogs and I think I cheered up my little girl dog and I read a "see, feels good doesn't it? Now, stop yelling at us for doing what comes naturally. You want silent pets, should have bought fish. And I think you should have lifted your mask and bared your fangs".
I downloaded a fart app, but it wasn't loud enough.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I downloaded a fart app, but it wasn't loud enough.
LMAO, I didn't have that problem. My wife always said I have a voice that carries and I didn't realize it because I was turning some heads. But I thought barking at people would be better than yelling "SIX FEET!!!" at them like that old guy was doing. He was actually my inspiration.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm starting to get on my nerves
:lmao2:

The excitement continues! :D
3xqm75.jpg

I hope my wife never sees this post, otherwise I will be sleeping on a cat blanket.o_O
:lmao:
meow-smiley-emoticon.gif

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I planted two yellow squashes, two zucchini and two tomato plants yesterday. I hope they produce better than last year's plants. If not, I'm going to declare myself botanically challenged. It was hot and humid here yesterday, but we didn't get the thunderstorms we expected. Have a nice day!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends!

Involuntary 3 day weekend starts tomorrow, and while I'm not crazy about burning another vacation day because of a company shutdown, it's still better than collecting unemployment, especially when you consider how long it's been taking some folks to get their money.

Hope y'all are getting what you deserve.... except you, CC. I hope you have good things happen!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I planted two yellow squashes, two zucchini and two tomato plants yesterday. I hope they produce better than last year's plants. If not, I'm going to declare myself botanically challenged. It was hot and humid here yesterday, but we didn't get the thunderstorms we expected. Have a nice day!
Noah's garden.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow draft watchers just to see how screwed up it gets with IT guys in charge. I hope these GM's were smart enough to make team logoed pencil pocket protectors for them. This will not be about what mistakes happen but how many because even the most experienced guys have their support people around them, establishing values, working the phones for trades and I know I was always more comfortable making decisions with people around me. Now, I don't have people around me so I don't make decisions and I have mastered the art of putting off procrastinating until another day.

Enjoy what should prove to be a most interesting evening.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stopped in on the NFL Draft Wednesday!

Today is the day everybody! All the build up, especially this year, only to watch my team take a bunch of players that I didn't want. LOL...... But hey, at least it's something new, something different. Lord Knows, we need that!

So what's everybody doing for the Draft Dinner tonight? I think I'm just going for Pizza this time around. ABQJr., nor any of the other of the Kids for the Draft so I'm just going to go with straight up Green Chile and Pepperoni with extra everything and a Calazone and Salad for the Wife. Couple cold beers and we are good!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well this morning, motor running!

Everybody, It's NFL Draft, Humpday Wednesday! Finish up at work, dip out early, go get your Draft On!

Everybody, stay healthy, stay safe!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stopped in on the NFL Draft Wednesday!

Today is the day everybody! All the build up, especially this year, only to watch my team take a bunch of players that I didn't want. LOL...... But hey, at least it's something new, something different. Lord Knows, we need that!

So what's everybody doing for the Draft Dinner tonight? I think I'm just going for Pizza this time around. ABQJr., nor any of the other of the Kids for the Draft so I'm just going to go with straight up Green Chile and Pepperoni with extra everything and a Calazone and Salad for the Wife. Couple cold beers and we are good!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well this morning, motor running!

Everybody, It's NFL Draft, Humpday Wednesday! Finish up at work, dip out early, go get your Draft On!

Everybody, stay healthy, stay safe!
Pulled pork nachos and crunchy peanut butter stuffed jalapenos. Melonritas to start and XX to finish.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops and fellow draft watchers just to see how screwed up it gets with IT guys in charge. I hope these GM's were smart enough to make team logoed pencil pocket protectors for them. This will not be about what mistakes happen but how many because even the most experienced guys have their support people around them, establishing values, working the phones for trades and I know I was always more comfortable making decisions with people around me. Now, I don't have people around me so I don't make decisions and I have mastered the art of putting off procrastinating until another day.

Enjoy what should prove to be a most interesting evening.

LOL....... All I gotta say is Caliendo as Chucky is Gold!