FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and a good Monday Morning to all of you who stop in to visit.

I hope everybody had a great weekend. I had a pretty good one. Kids all came over and it was good to see them.

Draft is coming so I'm excited about that.

Happy Late Anniversary Colo. I hope it was great for you both Brother.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope everybody had an enjoyable weekend. It's another Monday so gotta get back to work, have a great week people.

Everybody, I'm excited about the direction we are headed. I think the needle is starting to point up again everybody. Another week down and another one to go!

Be well y'all!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. Belated Happy Anniversary, Montanalo! It's been crazy around here. I might tell the story as punishment later if certain people misbehave. I know I'd rather have helped Jan move than deal with what's been handed to me. Y'all know I'm allergic to manual labor so... That has never meant that it doesn't find me when I least expect it.
Xelda's double?! :muttley:

:lmao: That actually explains a lot about some of my female ancestors and lack of discretion. I'd cringe and look the other way. They'd say "You know what this is" and I'd think (to avoid unnecessary butt whoopings) "Yeah, I know what it is. I just don't want to see it." Ah, childhood flashbacks.

Thank you for the heads up on Ron, Coach.

Everyone take care and have a good Tuesday.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Still putting away and getting organized, but pretty much done. Found a couple things in need of repair along the way. Tonight I purchased, assembled, installed and loaded a metal shelving unit for my walk-in/step-up pantry. Also bought a new vacuum for my area rugs and hardwood floors. Spent too much but it was necessary stuff.

Hope everyone's Monday went good. Onward into the week people. Have a great day tomorrow.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3xhq41.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. I can't be long, I have to home school myself. I'm not looking forward to it and will throw a tantrum if I get homework. I would skip class but I've already caught myself loitering and got some demerits. I'm still enjoying the isolation, however I'm starting to get on my nerves. Don't tell anyone.

Have a good Tuesday!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Isolators. I capitalized that to make you feel more special.

My pups are at the vet today getting their teeth cleaned and I am always nervous and uncomfortable because they have to receive anesthesia for the procedure but the health benefits, mainly their hearts, outweigh my apprehension. And my little girl dog has breath that could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon so this will help that.

It is also too quiet, I have no one to yell "Shut Up" at except the voices but they keep me company.

Enjoy this day for it is not like any other day, except they all seem alike these days, don't they?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. I can't be long, I have to home school myself. I'm not looking forward to it and will throw a tantrum if I get homework. I would skip class but I've already caught myself loitering and got some demerits. I'm still enjoying the isolation, however I'm starting to get on my nerves. Don't tell anyone.

Have a good Tuesday!
I hope you don't get one of those pervert teachers who tries to corrupt you!......Then again...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Isolators. I capitalized that to make you feel more special.

My pups are at the vet today getting their teeth cleaned and I am always nervous and uncomfortable because they have to receive anesthesia for the procedure but the health benefits, mainly their hearts, outweigh my apprehension. And my little girl dog has breath that could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon so this will help that.

It is also too quiet, I have no one to yell "Shut Up" at except the voices but they keep me company.

Enjoy this day for it is not like any other day, except they all seem alike these days, don't they?
I never brought my German Shepherd for a cleaning. I gave him Greenies, which seemed to work very well, and he loved them....and they were actually cheaper than a visit to the vet. Though with as much as I brought him, the vet should've thrown in a free cleaning every six months.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never brought my German Shepherd for a cleaning. I gave him Greenies, which seemed to work very well, and he loved them....and they were actually cheaper than a visit to the vet. Though with as much as I brought him, the vet should've thrown in a free cleaning every six months.
I spend a small fortune at the vet's. Greenies don't agree with my female's digestive system and it could be the med she's on for her liver enzymes. What are the odds I'd have a female Havanese with the same liver problem as my female Cairn before her?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit today.

Busy, busy morning for me today. Lots to do before I call it a day so I'll be brief.

I hope everybody is having a great day and is off to a really strong week.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, be good everybody!

Have a great day everyone!

Xelda

Reaction score
Well, they're damned high, I tell ya!
We can pay them in toilet paper.
Good evening, Pops and all fellow Owners. My big excitement today was getting the windshields replaced in my two vehicles. Pretty heady stuff , but it went off without a problem. The excitement continues! :D
Good evening, Phrozen Phil. I don't know why I'm in the mood for an Icee now.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and fellow posters and posterettes. I am tired, didn't sleep well. My little girl dog besides having her teeth cleaned needed to have a questionable growth removed from her hip and for that she gets to wear a cone. All night she sat up staring at me, even in the dark I could feel her eyes saying "what oh what did I do to deserve this humiliation? Bad enough I got it from both ends and you, you who are supposed to love and care for me, let them do this?"

So I am out almost 1500 bucks and have a little dog that can't decide if giving me dirty looks or pitiful looks will bring the best dividend, my guilt and shame. Either works well because I never did really fall asleep last night and worried about her.

Just returned from a trip to town and my renewal of feeling there are just too many humans. More specifically, too many in Marble Falls at the HEB. I, being a most cooperative sort of fellow, donned my mask (because I had been such a hit at the liquor store and voted most likely to be wearing a mask into a liquor store with no pandemic) and set out to socially distance myself. Ya know the ones that it is most difficult to distance from? The aholes without a mask that refuse to stay 6' away. So, I did what I should have done, I barked at them. I don't mean words, I mean I dog barked at 3 men in that store that refused to give me my space. I would like to be a fly on the wall in their homes when they tell ole Edna Mae some guy barked at them in the grocery store. Couple of the employees got a kick out of it.

However, I did share the details of my outing with my dogs and I think I cheered up my little girl dog and I read a "see, feels good doesn't it? Now, stop yelling at us for doing what comes naturally. You want silent pets, should have bought fish. And I think you should have lifted your mask and bared your fangs".