FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Is this like one of those kinds of questions where your Wife asks you if she looks good in (insert article of clothing here), or are you asking me for my actual opinion?
Neither. It was an exclamation. :p
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Even God did nothing on this day. Enjoy.
Amen my friend! :)

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good funday Sunday Pops and weekenders.

I must apologize for the nothingness yesterday but I can blame it on Greg, he gets blamed for everything else in the Fan Forum, he started this complimenting us on our appreciation of nothing and I've gone off on this tangent before when this subject came up because words can send me down the path of absurdity.

The trams are running again and last night was pretty busy as the new thing here is lighting up the golf carts but I did see the coolest thing last night on a truck. This was a jacked up truck with at least 3 feet of clearance on the chassis and was lit up around the wheels and the under carriage like "Close Encounters", it was magnificent and I wish I had the presence of mind to snap a pic but then I would need the presence of mind to know how to post it up here. It was the highlight of the evening, so that lets you know you didn't miss an exciting evening on my patio.

Enjoy this day and appreciate the fact this is the last May 31, 2020, there will ever be. Do something memorable so you'll have a story when someone asks you what you did on this day.

And remember what my parents always told me. "Just because you think it's a good idea doesn't mean it is one". The one thing they never said to me was "if everyone else jumps off the bridge, does that mean you should too"? They just assumed I would have been the first off the bridge and used as the example for all the other parents.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Two or three years ago I bought a cheap cordless hedge and shrub trimmer. I don't have any hedges and only use it on 3 shrubs so the battery lasted a year or so before needing charging. Guess what? I couldn't find the charger that came with it so the tool lay unused for almost a year. Just before I left for my last trip to the Bahamas, I found the charger and put it with all my other chargers. Sooooo, the day before yesterday I was going to charge the battery and use the trimmer. The only problem was that the battery is missing. WTH??? Looked everywhere twice and some likely places three times but couldn't find it. I ordered a new one from Amazon yesterday and it will be here today. So tomorrow I will trim the neighbor's vines that are hanging on my side of the fence. I'm looking forward to finding the old battery now that I don't need it anymore.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Morning Pops and Monday Morning Mischief Makers,

We finally made it home yesterday from Montana. We really love living in Colorado, especially our particular area, but there is a stark contrast in road traffic and just sheer numbers of people between the Mile High State and Montana.

For most of the drive through Montana and Wyoming, we encountered only the occasional cattle truck, pick-up and SUV. I would greet them with a polite index finger wave, meaning "hi y'all". Most drivers returned the wave and adhered to the speed limit.

Something happened once we crossed the Colorado state line. I-25 was suddenly filled with hybrids, BMWs, Jeeps and tricked-out 4x4 - all running about 15-20 mph over the speed limit. No more polite waves as I maintained a death grip on the steering wheel.

I know I sound a bit anti-social, but the entire state of Montana has about two-thirds the population of Denver -- and I couldn't be happier.

The main cat and two backups were sure glad to see us.. at least I imagine they were as they looked at us with that cat expression of, "Oh, you've returned" look.

Well, we are ready for another week of pure, unadulterated excitement. Ha!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops and Monday Morning Mischief Makers,
:lmao:
43kkw0.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Two or three years ago I bought a cheap cordless hedge and shrub trimmer. I don't have any hedges and only use it on 3 shrubs so the battery lasted a year or so before needing charging. Guess what? I couldn't find the charger that came with it so the tool lay unused for almost a year. Just before I left for my last trip to the Bahamas, I found the charger and put it with all my other chargers. Sooooo, the day before yesterday I was going to charge the battery and use the trimmer. The only problem was that the battery is missing. WTH??? Looked everywhere twice and some likely places three times but couldn't find it. I ordered a new one from Amazon yesterday and it will be here today. So tomorrow I will trim the neighbor's vines that are hanging on my side of the fence. I'm looking forward to finding the old battery now that I don't need it anymore.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is where we differ. I would still be celebrating the fact the charger was missing and had I been forced to order one from Amazon, I would be awaiting the arrival of the package with the same anticipation as the guard to walk me to the gas chamber.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit today.

I hope everybodies weekend was a good one, I hope a safe one. Crazy what we are seeing all over the Country over the weekend.

We got a decent amount of rain this weekend, not a lot but just kinda overcast and damp all weekend. No fishing for me this weekend, as a result.

I'm thinking that I might have to reschedule till next week or maybe the week after. Damn shame....

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hoping you guys are all doing well this morning.

People, please try to stay safe. These are wild times but end of day, life is a one time thing so you gotta protect it. Have a good week, everybody!

Gonna leave you with this one this Monday Morning. I'm not usually a turn the other cheek kinda guy but I just feel like we all need to slow down here. Forgive me if these seems cornball but I don't care about that. This feels like Blue on Blue and we all know, that's not right, not good. Take a breath people. We are not enemies.

John Lennon - Imagine

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I just got a call about my scan tomorrow and have already screwed up their plans for my diet today. Say Lah Vee.
Someone knows how it feels to be me!!!!! YES MA'AM!!!! Over the past two years I've worked to organize everything. I found the need to do this when I needed a piece of tape and couldn't find one. Didn't I just buy some I ask myself. So next trip to the store, I bought a roll of tape. I opened a drawer to put it in and found where my tape was at. I decided it would do better in a different area and moved it to my surprise join two other tape rolls. I decided to put all my tape in one spot. I had a small container only to need a bigger one and ultimately a storage bin. I put duct tape with the universe & minions, painter's tape, electrical tape (down to 3 rolls), tape for shipping and ye good old fashioned Scotch tape in one place. Next up was computer, tv, vcr, dvd, Tivo, phone chords and extension chords. Those stringy things are everywhere! I'm no where near through with that one but I'm still in celebration mode over my tape victory. I also haven't bought any more tape.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I just got a call about my scan tomorrow and have already screwed up their plans for my diet today. Say Lah Vee.

Someone knows how it feels to be me!!!!! YES MA'AM!!!! Over the past two years I've worked to organize everything. I found the need to do this when I needed a piece of tape and couldn't find one. Didn't I just buy some I ask myself. So next trip to the store, I bought a roll of tape. I opened a drawer to put it in and found where my tape was at. I decided it would do better in a different area and moved it to my surprise join two other tape rolls. I decided to put all my tape in one spot. I had a small container only to need a bigger one and ultimately a storage bin. I put duct tape with the universe & minions, painter's tape, electrical tape (down to 3 rolls), tape for shipping and ye good old fashioned Scotch tape in one place. Next up was computer, tv, vcr, dvd, Tivo, phone chords and extension chords. Those stringy things are everywhere! I'm no where near through with that one but I'm still in celebration mode over my tape victory. I also haven't bought any more tape.
Did you tape the box up where you hid the tape?