Reaction score
It's a mowing day for me.
43u5ok.gif
:muttley:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Darwin Award winner!

Believe it or not Colo, this is actually the runner up. This is actually the one that took home the bacon!

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more then he bargained for. Police arrived on the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewere. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor homes sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had and the perp had been punished enough.............

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stopped in to visit the thread today.

Pops, gotta tell ya, I'm sure glad that you are not here to see what we've done with the world these days. But I'll also tell you this, we could sure use a soul like you right about now. I miss you more then ever Pops.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, keep yourselves safe my friends. At this point, I can't even give good advice because the world is to stupid right now. Take care my friends.

Everybody, stay safe, stay out of harms way.

Xelda

Reaction score
It's Wednesday, that middle finger of the week waving goodbye to the first two days and challenging the last two.
Morning, Pops and all Y'all. Happy hump day. Rummaging through some old stuff yesterday, I found my old Troy Aikman coin and it's now properly displayed on my Cowboys bookshelf. It's a mowing day for me. Xelda, do you have a playlist for that? Have a great day, Y'all.
The sing a long playlist has become my gold standard of project music. It's just fun music that invites you to join in. If I had to mow, I'd require the war drums and classic Def Leppard, ZZ Top plus Bon Jovi to drive me across the terrain.

Believe it or not Colo, this is actually the runner up. This is actually the one that took home the bacon!

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more then he bargained for. Police arrived on the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewere. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor homes sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had and the perp had been punished enough.............
EEEEEWWW!!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
It's Wednesday, that middle finger of the week waving goodbye to the first two days and challenging the last two.

The sing a long playlist has become my gold standard of project music. It's just fun music that invites you to join in. If I had to mow, I'd require the war drums and classic Def Leppard, ZZ Top plus Bon Jovi to drive me across the terrain.

EEEEEWWW!!!

Now that is some Rock and Roll

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and say hello today.

Man, another day and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. Hopefully, everybody is enjoying a better day then I. LOL.......

So, a wise old dude once told me, "A full purse aint half as good as an empty one is bad!" Boy ain't that the turth......

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all of you are staying well.

Everybody, take care of yourselves. Lord knows, there is enough stupid crap going on these days, we could all use a little extra help in that area.

So was sitting here, looking out the window and figured I'd post this tune for you. This is a song originally cut by Pure Prairie League but this version is a cover from a band called Foxes and Fossils. I thought to myself....... "Self, the name of that band kind of sums up our membership!" But more to the point, I imagined myself sitting out in the Sun, sipping on a cold beer, maybe eating a little Shrimp, maybe some Natchos and just listening to some band play music. Man, I'd love to be doing that right about now.

So here you go Foxes and Fossils - Amie

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow Friday fools freakin' for fun.

Remember when people used to say "let's get our freak on?" My wife used to immediately look at me and go "no, NO!!! They don't really know you". Felt like she was scolding it forward.

This is your first Friday of June, 2020, make it count.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit the thread.

What does everybody have planned this weekend? Hopefully, you guys have some decent stuff lined up!

So it's like 9:48 AM here, still have some work left to do so I'll get to it. Hopefully, the rest of the day flies by.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all are enjoying a great Friday today. You all take good care this weekend, have a little fun if you can find some!

So gonna leave you guys with this tune for a Friday. I've never been a really big fan of the Stones, they have some songs I really like, some I don't love but this one I've always really liked.

Rolling Stones - Angie

Last edited:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit the thread.

What does everybody have planned this weekend? Hopefully, you guys have some decent stuff line up!

So it's like 9:48 AM here, still have some work left to do so I'll get to it. Hopefully, the rest of the day flies by.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all are enjoying a great Friday today. You all take good care this weekend, have a little fun if you can find some!

So gonna leave you guys with this tune for a Friday. I've never been a really big fan of the Stones, they have some songs I really like, some I don't love but this one I've always really liked.

Rolling Stones - Angie

Probably my favorite Stones' tune

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Found this in my e-mail this morning:

On this day in 1880, Myra Maybelle (Belle) Shirley Reed, the "Bandit Queen," married her second, or possibly third, husband, Sam Starr, in the Cherokee Nation. Belle Starr was born near Carthage, Missouri, in 1848. During the Civil War her family supported Confederate irregulars such as the raider William Clarke Quantrill. By 1864, after Carthage was burned, the family had migrated to Scyene, Texas, near Dallas. There, in July 1866 Cole, Jim, Bob, and John Younger and Jesse James, Missouri outlaws who had ridden with Quantrill, used the Shirley home as a hideout. Her first husband, Jim Reed, became involved with the Younger, James, and Starr gangs, which killed and looted throughout Texas, Arkansas, and the Indian Territory. After Jim Reed was killed by a deputy sheriff at Paris, Texas, in 1874, Belle may have married Bruce Younger. If that relationship existed, it soured before she married Sam Starr. Belle and Sam Starr were later charged with horse stealing, and she received two six-month prison terms. In 1886 she was acquitted of yet another charge of horse theft, but in the meantime her husband and an Indian policeman had shot each other to death. Belle Starr subsequently took several lovers, including Jim July (or Jim Starr), Blue Duck, Jack Spaniard, and Jim French. In 1889, while Starr was living in the Choctaw Nation, near the Canadian River, an unknown assassin killed her from ambush with a shotgun.

Have a great day, folks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What does everybody have planned this weekend? Hopefully, you guys have some decent stuff lined up!

Rolling Stones - Angie

Great song, and they have a few other ballads I lik e, but the only full album I like is Some Girls.

dallasdave

Reaction score

Rolling Stones - Angie

I like this Angie :)

dallasdave

Reaction score

EEEEEWWW!!!

I also like Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard---that band rocks.:yourock::yourock::yourock: