FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Evening Pops and everyone.

Quick and to the point... labs from 11/30 just came back clean, thank goodness. One down, one to go. Thursday can’t get here soon enough!! Until then the boss is going to work me like a dog. Time to crash for the night. When we wake up tomorrow, and my wish for you all is that we all DO wake up tomorrow, we will be officially 10 days until Christmas. Let the countdown begin!! I am hosting my first holiday in over 10 years on Christmas Eve, and I cannot wait for the chaos that is bound to happen:D
Most excellent news. Now, let's knock this next one outta the park and get on with the holidays. That's only one present Jan, you owe me another.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you, Runny!! I was pretty nervous about opening the email, that’s for sure. No matter how hard I try to take it all in stride there’s this constant (daily) nagging little voice in my head that keeps saying “what if”. Mind you, it’s not as prominent as it once was, but that little bugger snuck up on me the last time and was already so advanced before any signs showed up... and this is my first full year between appointments now so that whole “fear of the unknown” thing really bothers me.

Have a good day!:)
I think about you and Xelda going through these tests. When we were going through treatment and would get into conversations with people in the infusion suite, those tests were always mindblowers for them and as stressful as having the disease.

Fear not for you have the Power of the Popsadoodles in your corner.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think about you and Xelda going through these tests. When we were going through treatment and would get into conversations with people in the infusion suite, those tests were always mindblowers for them and as stressful as having the disease.

Thanks for putting the image of Scrappy Doo in my head.

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Thank you, Coach:).

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and friends..

Congrats on the good report Jan, praying for another good report

Same to you X...

Yesterday Monday was a fine day, it was so fine, I wish I could repeat it again ...can’t wait till next Monday ;)
Ok, I had hoped to wait on the intervention until after the holidays but this MondayLove is getting scary.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. Congrats on passing your first test, Jan. I was all slick and swavay this month getting my doctor's appointment moved to next month. One of them anyway. I'll be celebrating New Year's Eve by having a CT scan. Results to come in January. I block it out of my mind as much as possible in the mean time.

It's 41 here today after 31 last night. I spent part of the evening wrapping up my outdoor plants in thick sheets. I wish I could have brought them in, but they're big and heavy.

I forgot to tell everyone I had the virus test. I felt violated on a whole new scale. His hands were steady and the stick was shorter than a yard stick but not by much. Before it began, he handed me some tissues for the tears that were to come. I'm holding those tissues and that stick is heading into no man's land. I started to think about skeletons and wondered if there was bone between my nose and brain. I couldn't figure it out, so I pulled back before he reached my eye brows and that was only half of the show. I've been dealing with a sinus infection so I could breathe better afterwards. Bonus! My test came back negative.

Have a good Tuesday everyone and keep those Twelve days of Christmas coming, ksk.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Ok, I had hoped to wait on the intervention until after the holidays but this MondayLove is getting scary.

well CC..I was no different than everyone and always hated Mondays, even wished them away. About 17 years ago when I hit 50, I realized I was dreading 1/7 of my life, even wishing it away. If I make it to 70 that means I will have lived 10 years of worth of Mondays.

10 years is too much to dread or wish away ;)

I tried to explain it to coworkers from the previous job but I got this look :rolleyes:

kskboys

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. Congrats on passing your first test, Jan. I was all slick and swavay this month getting my doctor's appointment moved to next month. One of them anyway. I'll be celebrating New Year's Eve by having a CT scan. Results to come in January. I block it out of my mind as much as possible in the mean time.

It's 41 here today after 31 last night. I spent part of the evening wrapping up my outdoor plants in thick sheets. I wish I could have brought them in, but they're big and heavy.

I forgot to tell everyone I had the virus test. I felt violated on a whole new scale. His hands were steady and the stick was shorter than a yard stick but not by much. Before it began, he handed me some tissues for the tears that were to come. I'm holding those tissues and that stick is heading into no man's land. I started to think about skeletons and wondered if there was bone between my nose and brain. I couldn't figure it out, so I pulled back before he reached my eye brows and that was only half of the show. I've been dealing with a sinus infection so I could breathe better afterwards. Bonus! My test came back negative.

Have a good Tuesday everyone and keep those Twelve days of Christmas coming, ksk.
On the 2nd day of Christmas ol' CC gave to me: Two gin n tonics, and a beer. In a tree.