FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Hey Leon, How you doing? I hear you, it was 107 here yesterday. Was down right hot! Was talking with ABQJr. and he was saying that it gets so damn hot in some of these structures where the transformers are housed, he can't hardly stand it. Said he has to be careful in the summertime so that the heat doesn't overtake him when he has to get out into the field and fix something. I told him, we need to make a portable AC unit so that he can just take one along with him and cool down those spaces, even for just a short while. Gonna make an ice chest cooler so he can take it with him. He can just pick up ice locally and use it for a couple of hours while he works on a fix. Should help him in situations like that I hope.

Morning Pops, Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to visit.

Everybody, have a great day!
I'm doing great, ABQ. I hope you are too. I made a prototype ice chest cooler to use in my golf cart. Lowered the temperature at least 10 degrees even thous my fan wasn't sufficient. I plan to make another one out of better materials.

Colo, best of luck to your mom.

Xelda

Reaction score

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and happy Saturday to one and all.

Ahhhh... back in Montana! Awoke to a refreshing 50 F this morning with a forecast high of 75 F.

This weekend is devoted yardwork. Technically, we don't have much yard to mow but, we are building a large rock pathway, retaining wall and fire pit.

I have to laugh at our cats. Every morning they run to the retaining wall and peer over the edge to survey their kingdom. Imagine Simba from the "Lion King"

How's your weekend??

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and happy Saturday to one and all.

Ahhhh... back in Montana! Awoke to a refreshing 50 F this morning with a forecast high of 75 F.

This weekend is devoted yardwork. Technically, we don't have much yard to mow but, we are building a large rock pathway, retaining wall and fire pit.

I have to laugh at our cats. Every morning they run to the retaining wall and peer over the edge to survey their kingdom. Imagine Simba from the "Lion King"

How's your weekend??
Glad you made it back from Purgatory and that 50 degree morning sounds wonderful.

I've had workmen here all week taking down a tree killed by the winter storm and putting in a drainage system so I have been deprived of my patio time with my cigars, tunes and libations and they've promised me to be done by 2 today so 97 or not, that's the plan.

Xelda

Reaction score
Waves my hand and says "you do not need to look at the time of this post". Good morning Pops and Happy Father's Day to all our he-man Popsadoodles!!!!! Condolences to all of you who may have raised someone like me. Just know I tried to be good, but bad followed me everywhere I went.

Someone in my neighborhood is grilling. They need to stop that! It's making me howngree.

kskboys

Reaction score
Waves my hand and says "you do not need to look at the time of this post". Good morning Pops and Happy Father's Day to all our he-man Popsadoodles!!!!! Condolences to all of you who may have raised someone like me. Just know I tried to be good, but bad followed me everywhere I went.

Someone in my neighborhood is grilling. They need to stop that! It's making me howngree.
Like Charlie Pride says, "And oooooooooooooo, you're so good, when you're baaad."

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. I am having lunch with a prolific, professional writer today. I'm trying my hand at writing and this is an opportunity to pick his brain and get his feedback on my first two chapters. He generously offered to review them. I'm looking forward to it. Have a great day, folks.