FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Halp Pops and Popsadoodles! It's Amazon Prime day and like Alice in Wonderland, I have taken a deep dive off into the middle of inter web shopping. So far, I've scored these tablets that emit scent in the shower. Lots of eucalyptus for the stuffy nose and a variety of other scents just because. I may have to pry myself off the computer before Jeff Bezelbottom has all my moolah.

Good luck, Leon! I hope he enjoys what you've worked on!!!!!

Happy Amazon Prime day everyone! That's better than Happy Monday any day of the week.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Work continues at our home - we pretty much finished the rock retaining wall, got the foundation poured for the new garage ... err, man cave/workshop and to top it all off, the garden is looking pretty good.

I got away from the house work yesterday and spent a few hours in Kalispell. I was shocked at the number of tourists that have invaded our community. People stumbling in and out of local microbreweries wearing T-shirts with grizzlies or moose heads emblazoned on the front and all wanting to experience "Montana". There were more cars with California or Washington license plates in the parking lot than Montana tags.

I eneded my town visit with a trip to a local dive shop and jumped into their pool to test my dive equipment. I am leaving tomorrow for Roatan, Honduras for a week's worth of diving... can't wait!

Taking a cue from @ABQCOWBOY I will leave you with the song that was passing through my head while at the pool.:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Work continues at our home - we pretty much finished the rock retaining wall, got the foundation poured for the new garage ... err, man cave/workshop and to top it all off, the garden is looking pretty good.

I got away from the house work yesterday and spent a few hours in Kalispell. I was shocked at the number of tourists that have invaded our community. People stumbling in and out of local microbreweries wearing T-shirts with grizzlies or moose heads emblazoned on the front and all wanting to experience "Montana". There were more cars with California or Washington license plates in the parking lot than Montana tags.

I eneded my town visit with a trip to a local dive shop and jumped into their pool to test my dive equipment. I am leaving tomorrow for Roatan, Honduras for a week's worth of diving... can't wait!

Taking a cue from @ABQCOWBOY I will leave you with the song that was passing through my head while at the pool.:

Wow, Montana to Honduras. That shouldn't be much of a culture shock!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Haha! Gene Autry, I used to love to watch Gene and Roy and The Duke on Saturday mornings, when I was a kid. Tell you a funny story, my Grandma loved Gene Autry and my Grandad used to tease her 24x7 over it. Well, she always said no, but my Grandad always claimed that she named my Mom after him, she was named Shirley Jean (not Gene) but who knows? She had a little bit of a mean streak when you riled her.

Anyhow, you watch your six in Honduras Colo.

Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to check out the thread.

Have a great day all!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Monday to the fourth power, Pops and Popsadoodles. I can't believe what I'm seeing, those stuck up Montana folks complaining about having to share their bears with tourists. Don't worry, California people have too much broccoli in them to taste good. I don't know about Washington people though. Anything's gotta taste better than the California people though. Don't worry, the bears know you are still there and have you on the menu. Crazy Montana people. Someone should really tell the bears Montanalo prefers to be cooked in water and don't eat him until after the season is over for us. At that point he'll be despondent and won't care, or is that just me?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Monday to the fourth power, Pops and Popsadoodles. I can't believe what I'm seeing, those stuck up Montana folks complaining about having to share their bears with tourists. Don't worry, California people have too much broccoli in them to taste good. I don't know about Washington people though. Anything's gotta taste better than the California people though. Don't worry, the bears know you are still there and have you on the menu. Crazy Montana people. Someone should really tell the bears Montanalo prefers to be cooked in water and don't eat him until after the season is over for us. At that point he'll be despondent and won't care, or is that just me?
Boiled Montanalo?....Must be British bears.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not stuck up, just selective in who we feed to the bears.

:muttley:

Xelda

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! On the way to Roatan, Honduras for a week of diving... first official dive trip in 1.5 years.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
I'm beginning to think we're never going to get you raised. You'll just be our little bear chow. Be safe, watch out for sharks and return with loads of fun stories.

EDIT: I mean FUNNY stories.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. Our community golf course is closed on Mondays and my Gson wanted to hunt for lost golf balls. We found a dozen. It's like Easter egg hunting for this old man. Being out with him is like Christmas in June.