FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. Caffeine has not kicked in, I require more. I just got a text reminder for a doctor's appointment I'd forgotten all about. Oh well, cancel that and Merry Christmas to me. Don't worry, it's a follow up visit for the scan I cancelled.

I don't know about this new drug, Leon. How will the eye krispies affect your behavior? Do you get new super powers with it? Do we have a new, improved more critical spell checker? Just know what you're getting into before you ride that donkey off into the sunset.

Don't forget the DC commandment: Never speak ill of Roger the dodger. Not even a little!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weather. Mine is good, it's 64 outside and should never get colder than that. It will, but it shouldn't. Have a good day all.
LMAO at "eye krispies".

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. Caffeine has not kicked in, I require more. I just got a text reminder for a doctor's appointment I'd forgotten all about. Oh well, cancel that and Merry Christmas to me. Don't worry, it's a follow up visit for the scan I cancelled.

I don't know about this new drug, Leon. How will the eye krispies affect your behavior? Do you get new super powers with it? Do we have a new, improved more critical spell checker? Just know what you're getting into before you ride that donkey off into the sunset.

Don't forget the DC commandment: Never speak ill of Roger the dodger. Not even a little!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weather. Mine is good, it's 64 outside and should never get colder than that. It will, but it shouldn't. Have a good day all.
I can only hope. Maybe I'll be able to see into people's minds and know what they're thinking. How about X-ray vision?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and all you Little Rascals. Don't worry, I've already assumed the name of Buckwheat but the other roles are up for grabs. Now, you have yourself a good Humpday, Otay?
I am Alfalfa. Looked a lot like him as a kid, freckles and all. I didn't part my hair in the middle, but I did have a "personality" sticking up on the back of my head.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and all you Little Rascals. Don't worry, I've already assumed the name of Buckwheat but the other roles are up for grabs. Now, you have yourself a good Humpday, Otay?
Coach is a Spanky of the first order. He's got plans to get us all in trouble.

I'm more a cross between Spanky and Alfalfa but when caught, I turn into Buckwheat. Otay?