FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the people in my life I allowed to hold me back until it was too late to pursue what I wanted. When I came to my senses, I was too old to follow through so I will always live with regret. :oops:
To be fair, @kskboys doesn't realize how hard it is for most people to be treated like a queen. He just takes it for granted because everyone treats him like one.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Saturday morning Pops and Friends

All the Christmas decorations are in their places, nibbles are prepared, adult beverages are carefully arranged, Christmas music playing in the background and the driveway is plowed... everything ready for tonight's party.

I have been coached by my wife that should I start telling stories from Nigeria or Russia, I'll be cut-off from the bourbon and sent to my room. Of course, she told me this while I was singing, "Let it Go" (from the movie Frozen) and dusting the furniture. What a buzz kill.

Hey, after reading the past few pages, here are a few thoughts for future conversations:

Ex's and where are they buried?

Who and what is scheduled for Christmas dinner?

Strangest places you have ever.....?

GrammaJan

Reaction score

All the Christmas decorations are in their places, nibbles are prepared, adult beverages are carefully arranged, Christmas music playing in the background and the driveway is plowed... everything ready for tonight's party.

I have been coached by my wife that should I start telling stories from Nigeria or Russia, I'll be cut-off from the bourbon and sent to my room. Of course, she told me this while I was singing, "Let it Go" (from the movie Frozen) and dusting the furniture. What a buzz kill.

Hey, after reading the past few pages, here are a few thoughts for future conversations:

Will make for some very interesting conversations

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Ex's and where are they buried? Depends on where I was walking the dogs when they did their business.

Who and what is scheduled for Christmas dinner? The whole family, at my brother's house...I'm making chili.

Strangest places you have ever.....? In the backseat of a car, while my ex-girlfriend was driving us to....Wait, is that what you meant?

kskboys

Reaction score
Ex's and where are they buried? Depends on where I was walking the dogs when they did their business.

Who and what is scheduled for Christmas dinner? The whole family, at my brother's house...I'm making chili.

Strangest places you have ever.....? In the backseat of a car, while my ex-girlfriend was driving us to....Wait, is that what you meant?
Beat this one: In the hunting blind while shooting a deer.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
And at a younger age, most just don't comprehend how hard it is to find a decent spouse. I had no idea.

I should’ve just done what I wanted but at that time in my life I had even lower self esteem than I do now and listened to him and my mom. Oddly enough, what I wanted to do probably would’ve ‘built me up’ and I would be retired and working on a second “career” now. They are both so selfish and remain that way to this day. Hard to let go of that grudge against them… and myself.

kskboys

Reaction score
I should’ve just done what I wanted but at that time in my life I had even lower self esteem than I do now and listened to him and my mom. Oddly enough, what I wanted to do probably would’ve ‘built me up’ and I would be retired and working on a second “career” now. They are both so selfish and remain that way to this day. Hard to let go of that grudge against them… and myself.
Just remain socially polite and don't be around them. Let go the bad feelings for your own health.

Oh, and drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!