FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good middle of the night Pops and Popsadoodles. I wanted to share a dream I had last night with y'all. As for weirdness, it's up there. I'm not giving all the details but there were 6 nude paintings of possible gay men along with a purple & white goat that turns into a pink & white pig when happy.

I find myself back on vacation at the beach, but it's tainted with hints of Thunderdome. I've met the greatest group of guys and suspect females are off the menu. They have 4 large paintings and two smaller paintings of the best looking ones without clothes. I critique the paintings as best I can with minimal pointing and giggling. They take me to meet their neighbor who has the goat/pig. They were super nice and the goat/pig was a joy.

We walk around the beach which is a trade area. Most of the vendors have gone home, but some are still set up. It turns dark and loud vehicles drive up. An organized bunch of thugs set out to rob the place. I start trying to hide the wads of cash I see, but they're on to me and grab the money. After they have the money, they turn and look for things they can sell. They're still grabbing stuff and more people come out of their vehicles to help. I'm doing my best to hide things any where I can to no avail. They threaten us and leave.

We're trying to plan our next move when they drive back up and continue looting. I try to hide valuables off a boat. They tire the boat up and haul it off. They grab the 6 paintings too. They leave and come back again with more people. They're really picking the bones now. I'm mad and grab a smaller one to break his neck. One of the guys comes up and talks me out of it. The guy leaves without his voice. I pull a knife on one of the leaders and he steals my knife! I find where they're loading stuff and start carrying it back. They see me and re-steal it. This wasn't advertised in the travel brochure. I've been fighting with them and am pretty skinned up, but they are too.

I see them moving close to the neighbor and run over to hide the goat. It sees me and turns into the pig. It's too heavy to carry so I run inside and yell for the daughter to get the pig inside the house. They burst into the house and I fight them for the pig. They over power me and take it anyway. I'm furious and steal one of their cars to chase them down to get the pig back. I would have caught them too if my bladder didn't need to stop at Burger King. The end.
X, you need to design video games!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Being parked in the right lane on Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn is a nerve-wracking experience. Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you were to consider it.
Man, I feel for you. But... as a child of the late 50's and 60's, names like Flatbush, Brooklyn, Brighton Beach, Midtown evokes pleasant memories of TV detective programs set in New York. Crazy isn't it?

Unfortunately, the only places I've seen in NY are the airports.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, I feel for you. But... as a child of the late 50's and 60's, names like Flatbush, Brooklyn, Brighton Beach, Midtown evokes pleasant memories of TV detective programs set in New York. Crazy isn't it?

Yeah, none of those names would give you a sense of nostalgia if you drove through those areas. :(

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Bronx, Queens, Harlem and So.Philly as well. Before I ever went to Philly, I knew to avoid the Southside. But Manhattan was all about white collar crime.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

I could go for some 50's & 60's......

kskboys

Reaction score
Good middle of the night Pops and Popsadoodles. I wanted to share a dream I had last night with y'all. As for weirdness, it's up there. I'm not giving all the details but there were 6 nude paintings of possible gay men along with a purple & white goat that turns into a pink & white pig when happy.

I find myself back on vacation at the beach, but it's tainted with hints of Thunderdome. I've met the greatest group of guys and suspect females are off the menu. They have 4 large paintings and two smaller paintings of the best looking ones without clothes. I critique the paintings as best I can with minimal pointing and giggling. They take me to meet their neighbor who has the goat/pig. They were super nice and the goat/pig was a joy.

We walk around the beach which is a trade area. Most of the vendors have gone home, but some are still set up. It turns dark and loud vehicles drive up. An organized bunch of thugs set out to rob the place. I start trying to hide the wads of cash I see, but they're on to me and grab the money. After they have the money, they turn and look for things they can sell. They're still grabbing stuff and more people come out of their vehicles to help. I'm doing my best to hide things any where I can to no avail. They threaten us and leave.

We're trying to plan our next move when they drive back up and continue looting. I try to hide valuables off a boat. They tire the boat up and haul it off. They grab the 6 paintings too. They leave and come back again with more people. They're really picking the bones now. I'm mad and grab a smaller one to break his neck. One of the guys comes up and talks me out of it. The guy leaves without his voice. I pull a knife on one of the leaders and he steals my knife! I find where they're loading stuff and start carrying it back. They see me and re-steal it. This wasn't advertised in the travel brochure. I've been fighting with them and am pretty skinned up, but they are too.

I see them moving close to the neighbor and run over to hide the goat. It sees me and turns into the pig. It's too heavy to carry so I run inside and yell for the daughter to get the pig inside the house. They burst into the house and I fight them for the pig. They over power me and take it anyway. I'm furious and steal one of their cars to chase them down to get the pig back. I would have caught them too if my bladder didn't need to stop at Burger King. The end.
So obvious, the goat wanted to get some, and wasn't happy cuz they were all fops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and welcome to Montana summer.

Two weeks ago, the daytime highs were barely reaching 80 F and, now, a heat advisory has been issued for this weekend. Temperatures are expected to reach the mid-90's. I realize these temperatures may be considered a cool period for some parts of the states.

In the immortal words of Robin Williams, "it's hot, it's da8n hot"

Have to admit, I am jazzed about TC.... devouring every little nonsensical story being published. As I have come to understand, we are poised for 4 consecutive SB appearances and the entire team being elected to the HOF.

Have a good and cool weekend.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
More dad jokes from the second set of grandkids:

"I am writing a book about reverse psychology, please don't buy it"

"I just watched a documentary about beavers - best dam show ever."

"We have two dogs - times and Rolex. They're watch dogs."

"I didn't know the grass gets wet in the morning, but it dew."

My head hurts

Xelda

Reaction score

My head hurts
Those were good, Montanalo.

Last night, I dreamt I was driving down the road with a sense of urgency. Suddenly a truck cut in front of me and I had to slow down. I was ready to hit my Cartman voice and give it a cussing when I saw a huge :star: in the window. I let up. Then another car squeezed in between us and I was preparing to yell my objections when I saw they had a :star: too. I just sucked it up and rode in the parade.

kskboys

Reaction score

My head hurts
Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels!!!!

Why do scuba divers go off the boat backward? Because if they went forward they'd still be in the boat!!

How do you stop bacon from curling in the pan? Take their little brooms away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels!!!!

Why do scuba divers go off the boat backward? Because if they went forward they'd still be in the boat!!

How do you stop bacon from curling in the pan? Take their little brooms away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the second one!

My brother and his ditzy gf were watching geese fly overhead one day, and says, "You know how geese always fly in a V formation?

She replies incredulously, "They DO???"

:facepalm:

So he points at them and she says, "Oh yeah!"

He asks, "You know why one side is always shorter than the other?"

"Why?", she asks.

"Because there are less geese on that side."
:laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
I like the second one!

My brother and his ditzy gf were watching geese fly overhead one day, and says, "You know how geese always fly in a V formation?

"Why?", she asks.

We needed drums for that last part.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I like the second one!

"Why?", she asks.

Lol. Good thing breathing is involuntary.