FEATURED Morning Pops!

kskboys

Reaction score
My dad has Alzheimer’s and has slipped into major cognitive decline. But one of the last jokes I remember him telling me a couple of years ago with a gleam in his eye was this:
Q- “What do you call a large group of athletes watching the Super Bowl on TV together?”
A- “The Dallas Cowboys”.
Did you hear they're moving the Cowboys?

Yup, to Manilla, where they'll be changing their name to the Manilla Folders!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
True story: Two mornings ago, or as I like to call it, prime sleeping time, I had a dream. I was laying down in a field with farm animals near by. Something started walking over to me, it was one of those Serta Sleep Number Sheep. It was chewing on some hay, got up close to my face and looking down on me asked "Are you ever going to get up?". Dad gummed meddling sheep.
Was it a secksy sheepie?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you hear they're moving the Cowboys?

Yup, to Manilla, where they'll be changing their name to the Manilla Folders!!!!!
Did you hear Dallas area residents will now be moved to ATT stayjum as a tornado shelter during the NFL playoff season? Authorities have determined there’s no chance of a touchdown there during the playoffs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Evening Pops and everyone…

Ever notice how summer heat tends to give some people a rectal cranial inversion?

That’s all I have for comment today.

Have a good week.

(Coach, hope you are fairing well…)
The medical term for that is Cranial Analism. An epidemic in Texas.

Holding my own, Jan, thanks for asking. I've asked and other people won't let me hold theirs.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This made me laugh, but then I cried a little.
There used to be a ton of these “Dad” jokes about the Cowboys out there. Here’s a few I remember:

Q: What do the Cowboys and the Post Office have in common?
A: Neither deliver on Sundays!

Q: What do you say to a Dallas Cowboy in a suit?
A: Will the defendant please rise.

Q: What do you call a group of Cowboys players at the Super Bowl?
A: Spectators

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There used to be a ton of these “Dad” jokes about the Cowboys out there. Here’s a few I remember:

Q: What do the Cowboys and the Post Office have in common?
A: Neither deliver on Sundays!

Q: What do you say to a Dallas Cowboy in a suit?
A: Will the defendant please rise.

Q: What do you call a group of Cowboys players at the Super Bowl?
A: Spectators
:lmao:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and Friends,

Feeling a bit melancholy... I flew to New Orleans late last night to return the grandkids and am now sitting in a wine bar at the airport.

When you see kids on an infrequent basis, their physical and emotional changes seem much more pronounced. They have really matured this past year... and, frankly, this was their best visit. We really had a blast with them.

And, yet, I am looking forward to a much quieter home and a more predictable life.

Actually, "grumpa" (my grandson christened me with this name and thinks it's hilarious) is exhausted, but in a good way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and Friends,

Feeling a bit melancholy... I flew to New Orleans late last night to return the grandkids and am now sitting in a wine bar at the airport.

When you see kids on an infrequent basis, their physical and emotional changes seem much more pronounced. They have really matured this past year... and, frankly, this was their best visit. We really had a blast with them.

And, yet, I am looking forward to a much quieter home and a more predictable life.

Actually, "grumpa" (my grandson christened me with this name and thinks it's hilarious) is exhausted, but in a good way.
Do you Skype with them regularly, or just act surprised at how they've grown when you see them?

Xelda

Reaction score
Good middle of the night Pops and Popsadoodles. I wanted to share a dream I had last night with y'all. As for weirdness, it's up there. I'm not giving all the details but there were 6 nude paintings of possible gay men along with a purple & white goat that turns into a pink & white pig when happy.

I find myself back on vacation at the beach, but it's tainted with hints of Thunderdome. I've met the greatest group of guys and suspect females are off the menu. They have 4 large paintings and two smaller paintings of the best looking ones without clothes. I critique the paintings as best I can with minimal pointing and giggling. They take me to meet their neighbor who has the goat/pig. They were super nice and the goat/pig was a joy.

We walk around the beach which is a trade area. Most of the vendors have gone home, but some are still set up. It turns dark and loud vehicles drive up. An organized bunch of thugs set out to rob the place. I start trying to hide the wads of cash I see, but they're on to me and grab the money. After they have the money, they turn and look for things they can sell. They're still grabbing stuff and more people come out of their vehicles to help. I'm doing my best to hide things any where I can to no avail. They threaten us and leave.

We're trying to plan our next move when they drive back up and continue looting. I try to hide valuables off a boat. They tire the boat up and haul it off. They grab the 6 paintings too. They leave and come back again with more people. They're really picking the bones now. I'm mad and grab a smaller one to break his neck. One of the guys comes up and talks me out of it. The guy leaves without his voice. I pull a knife on one of the leaders and he steals my knife! I find where they're loading stuff and start carrying it back. They see me and re-steal it. This wasn't advertised in the travel brochure. I've been fighting with them and am pretty skinned up, but they are too.

I see them moving close to the neighbor and run over to hide the goat. It sees me and turns into the pig. It's too heavy to carry so I run inside and yell for the daughter to get the pig inside the house. They burst into the house and I fight them for the pig. They over power me and take it anyway. I'm furious and steal one of their cars to chase them down to get the pig back. I would have caught them too if my bladder didn't need to stop at Burger King. The end.