FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Jan, I envy the change of season you are getting, going to be 95 and 96 here and I detest this state more every day.

Thanks for asking and I wish I had better to report but my last labs were the worst I’ve had and symptoms beginning to show up.

However, I have been close to here before and rebounded with my labs and my next ones are in two weeks so I will know more.

I added a chiropractor/kinesiologist to my Monkey’s Paw People to address my shoulder and I was very impressed with this man’s “healing presence”. Some of my other People recommended him and I can see why.

I haven’t been posting here much because of the lack of something positive to post and I have been feeling the strongest weapon I have had in my arsenal, my positive mental attitude, waning.
Dear Coachadoodles, we sincerely care about you and want to know how you're doing at all times. Of course the relay of depressing news isn't something you feel inclined to share and I can understand that. We are here as your friends, cheerleaders (ksk borrowed my cheerleading outfit so don't feel the need to visualize) and everything we can think of being for you. It's a bundle deal. You get all of us in your corner. Come on Coachadoodless! We're rooting hard for you.

OIP.6v0VRN8510IQHKuxt-_kewAAAA

Xelda

Reaction score
Our temperatures are somewhat tracking yours, @GrammaJan: we're seeing mid-80's now but dropping to the low 60's this weekend, while the nighttime lows drop onto low 30's... a very welcome change and I can't wait.

In preparation for the fall, I just serviced the hydraulics on the snowplow. My wife caught me whispering, "my precious" to the snowplow. She just laughed and walked away.

And, as far as the follow-up appointments, do what feels right for you.

@Xelda, I understand very the loss of internet. We were down a few days from cancelation of our old service to installation of the Starlink... it is amazing how dependent society has become on the internet, BUT, I couldn't be happier with Starlink!
Oh to be one of the flies one the wall around you. I'm sure she's missed thousands of your sayings as you go about your day. Cudos for not singing Let It Go this time.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dear Coachadoodles, we sincerely care about you and want to know how you're doing at all times. Of course the relay of depressing news isn't something you feel inclined to share and I can understand that. We are here as your friends, cheerleaders (ksk borrowed my cheerleading outfit so don't feel the need to visualize) and everything we can think of being for you. It's a bundle deal. You get all of us in your corner. Come on Coachadoodless! We're rooting hard for you.

OIP.6v0VRN8510IQHKuxt-_kewAAAA
I am ready to return it, but pretty sure you're not going to want it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Saturday morning Pops and Friends,

It's 37 F and the cats and I are huddled around the fireplace for the first official log-burning for the fall season. I have a cup of tea and all is right with the world

Great start to the NFL season.

Xelda

Reaction score
It's

It's 37 F and the cats and I are huddled around the fireplace for the first official log-burning for the fall season. I have a cup of tea and all is right with the world

82 here and people in the south are grabbing sweaters and making hot chocolate. :lmao: Ok, just thinking about our winter wardrobe for a minute.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It's been perfect sleeping weather for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, they're "paving" my road, and when I say "paving", I mean they put down a layer of oil, gravel, and dirt. Every time a car goes by, it's just a huge cloud of dust covering my property, so I can't open my windows.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

I mentioned in a different thread that there are a couple of rapidly developing forest fires in our area. The closest one is about 13-15 miles away on the eastern slopes of the Swan Mountains. We live on the western slope.

The prevailing winds are in our favor. Nonetheless, there is an air quality alert for our area. From our balcony, it looks like thos classic photos of London fog.

There is no expectation of evacuation, however, our "bug-out" is packed and ready. Of course, the primary objective is packing the cats - my attempt at dark humor.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I mentioned in a different thread that there are a couple of rapidly developing forest fires in our area. The closest one is about 13-15 miles away on the eastern slopes of the Swan Mountains. We live on the western slope.

The prevailing winds are in our favor. Nonetheless, there is an air quality alert for our area. From our balcony, it looks like thos classic photos of London fog.

There is no expectation of evacuation, however, our "bug-out" is packed and ready. Of course, the primary objective is packing the cats - my attempt at dark humor.
Good luck.

Xelda

Reaction score

Best wishes for y'all, take care of the cat that saved you from the bear in Colorado first. You need that one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Oh wow, I wish you the absolute best of luck that, not only do the winds continue to favor you, but that the fires are extinguished very soon!