FEATURED Morning Pops!

kskboys

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Runny. At least you'll have a new road soon.

All I can say about last night is the Cowboys are like the pretty boy I can't quit.
Excellent parallel!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like dating the neurotic hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Saturday morning Pops and Friends,

More dad jokes from my 10 year old grandson:

I turned down a job recently that paid in vegetables. The celery wasn't much

I asked my dog what 2 minus 2 was. He said nothing

Man, I sure wanted to jump into the endless string of threads about what is wrong with the Cowboys, nut refrained. At the end of the day, I am still a fan and still enjoy watching the 'boys regardless what takes place on the field.

Besides, we all know what's wrong with the Cowboys: it's the Dementors from magical world of Harry Potter. And, no, I haven't been drinking, yet.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good Saturday morning Pops and Friends,

More dad jokes from my 10 year old grandson:

I turned down a job recently that paid in vegetables. The celery wasn't much

I asked my dog what 2 minus 2 was. He said nothing

Man, I sure wanted to jump into the endless string of threads about what is wrong with the Cowboys, nut refrained. At the end of the day, I am still a fan and still enjoy watching the 'boys regardless what takes place on the field.

Besides, we all know what's wrong with the Cowboys: it's the Dementors from magical world of Harry Potter. And, no, I haven't been drinking, yet.

It’s the Sleestaks.

kskboys

Reaction score
Every time I see certain people affiliated with this team that’s all I see and hear… reptilian creatures making hissing sounds. It’s probably some valve on them somewhere leaking all that hot air and gas inside.
Yeah, but you didn't have to insult the poor slees!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: G2

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Tuesday morning Pops and Friends

Still basking in the glory of an unexpected win on Sunday.

I'm headed to the local Social Security office in Kalispell, MT to, hopefully, correct issues with my mother's SS account. The SSA has two names and two different DOB's for my mother... which, needless to say, has created untold issues with the IRS, bank accounts, etc.

There is somekind of evil irony that I can visit the SS office in MT to correct some else's account who lives in San Antonio.

I'll probably start drinking early and often today.

Dad joke for today:

Did you know Adam and Eve had the first computer ever? It was an apple with limited memory.

Bada bing!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey guys, sorry for being so poor pitiful me yesterday, I should recognize when I am on a negative roll and shut the hell up.

Take their 6 months and show them 12 and still whine about being alive.

Lord help me, I ain’t ever satisfied. Ask Him for patience and then complain when I don’t get it immediately.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey guys, sorry for being so poor pitiful me yesterday, I should recognize when I am on a negative roll and shut the hell up.

Lord help me, I ain’t ever satisfied. Ask Him for patience and then complain when I don’t get it immediately.
Bull ****. You have every right to complain. Besides, we don't need you to pull punches.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Folks, I occasionally reference my wife in these threads. Often, it is in jest and usually associated with her stoic Russian heritage.

Today, I was catching up with this and several other threads and she asked, "can I read some of the posts?"

She spent several minutes reading the Morning Pops thread and offered, "These people are much more than Cowboy fans, they're family".

She's right. And, that is exactly why I visit and post most days.

Xelda

Reaction score

As Gladys Knight's Pips sang "keep on keeping on. I've got to make the best of, best of, best of a bad sit you waaay shun. Bad Situation!". Ok, she sang too.

We love you and are here every step of the way if you allow us.

Xelda

Reaction score
Folks, I occasionally reference my wife in these threads. Often, it is in jest and usually associated with her stoic Russian heritage.

Today, I was catching up with this and several other threads and she asked, "can I read some of the posts?"

She spent several minutes reading the Morning Pops thread and offered, "These people are much more than Cowboy fans, they're family".

She's right. And, that is exactly why I visit and post most days.
You did WHAT?!!!! I feel so nekkid and vulnerable. You know what needs to be done, right? Have her place her hands on all the VHS tapes of our 90s Super Bowls and make her swear allegiance to the Dallas Cowboys no matter what. Then sit her down and have her make a CZ account so she can join in. Ah the family grows as much as our frustration with the Cowboys.