FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I got one for y'all. My brother got a passport last year. He went on a cruise that put him in Canada. He was so excited to get a stamp in his passport. They did it electronically, but.he kept asking for a stamp, so they told him where the post office is. He also said Canada looks like Louisiana. Disappointing, eh?
He should go in January. I'm sure his opinion will change. If he plans on doing a lot of traveling with his new passport, he should get one of those big trunks to lug around, and get stamps out all over that.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I got one for y'all. My brother got a passport last year. He went on a cruise that put him in Canada. He was so excited to get a stamp in his passport. They did it electronically, but.he kept asking for a stamp, so they told him where the post office is. He also said Canada looks like Louisiana. Disappointing, eh?
Just a quick observation, but most likely Canada and Louisiana would both be offended by that comparison.

:muttley:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles! Not much going on until my next plumber's episode.

My hair continues to grow out and, outside of the roots, is allergic to my scalp. Garfunkel beat Simon off my head and planted his flag somewhere in the back of my head. I can feel the curls going separate directions back there. I want that exquisite voice, but noooooo... just the hair. Bummer.
Xelda congrats on getting those hair roots to start growing back. I’m relatively healthy and somehow my hair keeps disappearing and I can’t find it.

Your “Simon and Garfunkel” reference was not lost on me. My head of hair now looks like a “bridge over troubled waters”. Here’s hoping your hair continues to show up for you!